• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

KJH9xKs.png

That'll be $100, NVM.
Why are you paying to have Fanatic bathe? He can do it himself, I'm not doing it anymore!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tyler Breeze having a gimmick that's entirely based around taking selfies is going to be one of those super dated gimmicks when you look back at it 10 years from now.

Tyler Breeze having a gimmick that's entirely based around taking selfies is going to be one of those super dated gimmicks when you look back at it 10 years from now.

it's all about living in the now. and also selfies are here to stay for the long run man. i think that gimmick will be relevant for at least another 10 tbh (though it's not a gimmick any of the WWE Universe wants to see, that's another matter)

WWE mid/lowcard gimmicks are the most timely shit around

Matt Hardy v 1.0 with the Real Player/early Windows Media Player us a great example it just screams early 2000's.

Rick Rude is the most 80's heel ever and he's fucking awesome. The big hair, the mustache, the roided out of his mind/carved from granite physique, it's all so good.

Ok fuck this, Edge uses his wrist tape to tape Christian's legs together while they're between the cage bars. Who stoops that low to use wrist tape?

Jamie OD

Hey you know Brock you aren't a good champion but this guy is....

*out comes Charlie Haas*

You gotta love video games.

That happened to me too. When I played the story mode at the time I got Charlie Haas playing the role of HBK coming out of retirement and stepping out of his wheelchair. It had my friends in stitches when I told them about it.

I got one for you.

Playing US Championship campaign on WCW/NWO Revenge. First opponent is Sting why would a main eventer like Sting be after the US title when he's already a multiple times World Champion.

That happened to me too. When I played the story mode at the time I got Charlie Haas playing the role of HBK coming out of retirement and stepping out of his wheelchair. It had my friends in stitches when I told them about it.
Christ sakes! No disrespect to Haas, he's a great wrestler but he has the charisma of a damn toilet bowl.

My first feud after winning the title was against...... RICO. I mean at least Rico had some charisma but Charlie fucking haas in a major video game storyline is as laughable as Haas as a main event guy.

One thing I noticed is a lot of the story stuff for sd is based off of wwf 2000.

I got one for you.

Playing US Championship campaign on WCW/NWO Revenge. First opponent is Sting why would a main eventer like Sting be after the US title when he's already a multiple times World Champion.
Maybe they're telling you something 🙄

The worm is the most devastating move of all time, as it just beat a superhero. But seriously, let me karate chop you in the throat with that much force, you'll probably be on social security.

The worm is the most devastating move of all time, as it just beat a superhero. But seriously, let me karate chop you in the throat with that much force, you'll probably be on social security.

When it comes to chops I always loved Kenta Kobashi's spinning backhand chops before he delivers a lariat.

Cagey

Banned
Holy Foley hasn't debuted yet but after 20 minutes of Cheap Heat interviewing them, Noelle Foley is already an hour past her fifteen minutes.

Noelle has a quality last name and a nice pair of Foleys. There's no other reason to care.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Holy Foley hasn't debuted yet but after 20 minutes of Cheap Heat interviewing them, Noelle Foley is already an hour past her fifteen minutes.

Noelle has a quality last name and a nice pair of Foleys. There's no other reason to care.

Not onboard with the Frank The Clown springboard program, friend?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On the contrary, Frankie will have a much longer WWE career than his partner.

I've never been a 'I'm less attracted to someone because of who they date' type until I found out about Noelle Foley and Frank the Clown and Dana Brooke and Dolph Ziggler.

Get some standards, ladies.

Cagey

Banned
I've never been a 'I'm less attracted to someone because of who they date' type until I found out about Noelle Foley and Frank the Clown and Dana Brooke and Dolph Ziggler.

Get some standards, ladies.
Mick shared that Ziggler was the first wrestler backstage to take notice of Noelle Foley as a full fledged legal adult.

Because of course he would.

DMczaf

Everytime I see Scott Hall on a WWE Network show, it makes me go "Why the FUCK is this dude not working at WWE?"

He's so damn smart and knows this business front and back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
:(

He'd also make a great personality on those pre-shows.

I mean, they had Steve Lombardi as their promo guy for years

Steve Lombardi. They had access to Terry Funk and Jake Roberts for the last 5 or so years. But they stuck with the Brooklyn Brawler

Fox318

Everytime I see Scott Hall on a WWE Network show, it makes me go "Why the FUCK is this dude not working at WWE?"

He's so damn smart and knows this business front and back.

He relapses alot.

Frankly being around the company and the money + travel probably isn't the best thing for an addict.

Top Bottom