• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

imBask

Banned
i'm thinking Cena vs Styles is just before Reigns vs Rollins. I'm pretty sure they think Reigns can follow up that match

My data cap is 2TB. While it's not unlimited, you'd have be streaming HD off two devices 24/7 all month long to top it.

Downloading a shit ton of movies from Sky, several 50GB games PSN. Steaming entire PPV's on WWE network.

Plus constant browsing usually with one tab being youtube.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you didn't like Ocarina I have a feeling you won't like Majora either.

Well shit.

I also picked up the Oracle of Ages and the other Seasons shit. Those are good, I'm confident. Zelda is at its best in 2d.

http://youtu.be/BqAwN_GnPcE

Remember when they were able to air such videos?

Since I can't find the the Vince "My fucking ratings" gif, this will have to do:

lJ1Sv.gif

Sephzilla

Well shit.

I also picked up the Oracle of Ages and the other Seasons shit. Those are good, I'm confident. Zelda is at its best in 2d.

Well Majora's Mask is way more sidequest oriented. In a way it gives you more freedom than Ocarina does? If you want to plow through the game and beat the core dungeons and beat the game, you can. Otherwise there's a ton of side quest shit for completionists with a couple of decently interesting side quest stories.

I really hope that the new Zelda at least pushes Nintendo to move the Zelda franchise in a new direction permanently because holy fucking shit it needs to. 3D Zelda really never moved past Ocarina of Time.

Devil May Cry has no redeemable factors though.

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Kaladin

#ShootFriday

Only a few episodes in and I'm digging Wynona Earp on SyFy. It's like Supernatural and Buffy got together and made a western.

Sephzilla

Devil May Cry 3 lets me kill monsters with the power of rock and roll, and also powerslide on demons 11 years before Zelda realized what an open world was.

#FnP

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I copied and pasted it and didn't notice that. I fixed it.

I also wonder if AJ vs Cena will go last.

Nah, they put the title match on last these days unless its Lesnar vs. the Undertaker. That's the only one I can think of in recent years where the title match was on the card and not last.

Yeah they have a stranglehold on that over there. You can't blame people who go about watching games in other ways.
Positive of me having Time Warner

Dodger games

Negative,

Raw,SD & Lucha delayed.

Thinking of switching to Charter, which they own TW too. Get RAW, SD, Lucha Live and have Dodger games too. With NFL red zone

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be driving for a few hours tonight but looking forward to catching SHINE 35. Looks like a great card.

Positive of me having Time Warner

Dodger games

Negative,

Raw,SD & Lucha delayed.

Thinking of switching to Charter, which they own TW too. Get RAW, SD, Lucha Live and have Dodger games too. With NFL red zone
How much more are you paying? I just can't bring myself to pay for cable at all considering I don't watch tv(which is obvious) but it's just not worth it especially since comcast just gave us 1tb per month.

How much more are you paying? I just can't bring myself to pay for cable at all considering I don't watch tv(which is obvious) but it's just not worth it especially since comcast just gave us 1tb per month.
At my home location it was either TW or DirecTV. But since DirecTV didn't have Dodger channel on it we went for TW.. But now TW and Charter merged, I may look in to see if I can get Charter.

Barrage

Cable is so insidous. Its included free at my condo-but now the gf's grown so accustomed to it, we mau have to pay for it once we move. I was just fine with Netflix/Crave/ WWE Network.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally watched some of that Mighty No 9 gameplay, not from the trailer.

IzyE77v.jpg

WOW does it look terrible

PWG Thirteen - July 29th;

. Trent vs Chuck Taylor
. Jeff Cobb vs Trevor Lee
. Marty Scurll vs Sami Callihan
. Adam Cole vs Tommy End
. Timothy Thatcher vs Roderick Strong

PWG Thirteen - July 29th;

. Trent vs Chuck Taylor
. Jeff Cobb vs Trevor Lee
. Marty Scurll vs Sami Callihan
. Adam Cole vs Tommy End
. Timothy Thatcher vs Roderick Strong

Plus;

. Death By Elbow vs The Young Bucks
. Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs Kyle O'Reilly

Hot damn. Can't wait to watch this two months after it happens ;)

Top Bottom