• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

whaaaat

a

cunt

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/aldo/mug-shot.html

AdamRoseShirt.jpg

I'm almost done with Seinfeld and I have the biggest crush on Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Help

Horrible 90's fashion effectively killed her attractiveness by 10 to 15% during that time. I'm not saying old episodes of The New Adventures of Old Christine from CBS are funny, but it is her much more 'modern.'

Kaiterra

Banned
Horrible 90's fashion effectively killed her attractiveness by 10 to 15% during that time. I'm not saying old episodes of The New Adventures of Old Christine from CBS are funny, but it is her much more 'modern.'

It was weird like how the 2000s come around and it's like "Whoa that's HER?"

Brits should consider themselves lucky, in the NA they haven't even let The Rock or Austin stand next to each other but you all get a main event for the strap on Rebellion. Damn.

Sephzilla

Friends, I'm actually thinking about getting cable again. Upgrading to an internet + cable bundle is actually cheaper than internet + PSVue

Sephzilla

Those prices are usually for a limited time though and the bundle doesn't always include the fastest internet.

For me its the same internet speed + a pretty decent HD bundle for only like 15 bucks more a month. The deal lasts for 12 months out of a 24 month offer. Long run it's cheaper.

Kaladin

For me its the same internet speed + a pretty decent HD bundle for only like 15 bucks more a month. The deal lasts for 12 months out of a 24 month offer. Long run it's cheaper.

Your provider might be different, but I like the Vue interface and DVR much better than what my cable company has.

Hell, the Vue has unlimited DVR. I consider that worth it.

Sephzilla

So, I need to be honest. The new Zelda looks really neat but I'm really feeling like the people who are hyping it are viewing it from the comparison point of "what could the old Zelda games do" instead of "what does every other game out there right now do". Like people are all crazy about Link doing a couple of dodges, jumping onto a shield, and then spinning around and I'm thinking "Devil May Cry 3 let you do that shit 11 years ago"

imBask

Banned
I can't get hyped for Zelda until we know what the NX is. I'm done with the stupid WiiU, and if the new console gimmick ends up ruining this zelda too, too bad

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So, I need to be honest. The new Zelda looks really neat but I'm really feeling like the people who are hyping it are viewing it from the comparison point of "what could the old Zelda games do" instead of "what does every other game out there right now do". Like people are all crazy about Link doing a couple of dodges, jumping onto a shield, and then spinning around and I'm thinking "Devil May Cry 3 let you do that shit 11 years ago"

exactly my feelings

Kaladin

I'm kinda with ya. While it's nice to have an open world Zelda.....we've had open world games do things like this better for a while now.

When I watched the gameplay video I often thought "that's kind of cool for a Zelda game".

somedevil

WWE timed out the Money in the bank show and determined they had a lot of extra time so here is the final card:

Dream Match: John Cena vs. A.J. Styles
WWE World Title match: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
MITB ladder match: Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Alberto Del Rio,
WWE Tag Title match: New Day vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) vs. The Vaudevillains (Simon Gotch & Aiden English) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass in a fatal four-way match
U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Titus O’Neil
Women’s champion Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Natalya & Becky Lynch
Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews
Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin
Pre-Show: Dudleys vs. Lucha Dragons
Pre-Show: Goldust & R-Truth vs. Fandango & Tyler Breeze

I'm really hammering my usage this month to see if my ISP means it when they say unlimited usage

If they call or email me about it or throttle my speeds I will try to use this leverage my way free of them or negotiate a better package.

Kaladin

I'm really hammering my usage this month to see if my ISP means it when they say unlimited usage

If they call or email me about it or throttle my speeds I will try to use this leverage my way free of them or negotiate a better package.

My data cap is 2TB. While it's not unlimited, you'd have be streaming HD off two devices 24/7 all month long to top it.

Devil May Cry has no redeemable factors though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bought Majora's Mask on my 3DS to finally play it. Hated Ocarina. Figured I should at least spend $20 on a game to say I hate it. Lots of people love it though so who knows.

Top Bottom