• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

I miss PPV names that specifically reflected what was happening at that event (revenge of the taker, Rock Bottom).

It was short lived but I dug it.

I miss PPV names that specifically reflected what was happening at that event (revenge of the taker, Rock Bottom).

If showed creativity, which is clearly lacking today. Idk why couldn't they just leave it alone. MITB is the only new one that I welcome.

Barrage

Sometimes it worked(Cold Day in Hell, Mind Games) sonetimes it didnt (Good Friends, Better Enemies). But when the product presentation is as repetitive as today, it couldnt hurt.

Remember when KAI was promising, guys? That whole Champion Carnival run in 2012 was pretty awesome, lots of people were saying he's been made by his performances in that tournament, but he got injured and was out for ages and now? Fuck knows what he's doing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I was just randomly looking up youtube videos about quicksand and I found out that there's a ton of fetish videos of scantily clad women dying in quicksand. Like this is enough of a fetish for people to make money on.

Am I late in finding out about this because its weird as fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I was just randomly looking up youtube videos about quicksand and I found out that there's a ton of fetish videos of scantily clad women dying in quicksand. Like this is enough of a fetish for people to make money on.

Am I late in finding out about this because its weird as fuck.
We have someone on gaming side, I think Timu, who has a YouTube channel full of kideo game women being hurt and dying. It's gross.

I watched some videos of dudes farting on people and found one where a dude is lying there going "ah man this is gonna stink so bad" and then rips one. Figured it was a bet punishment or something. Dude gets his butt out of frame and I see the dude who got farted on stroking his boner over his clothes. God dammit. Can't even enjoy someone getting farted on.

Zach

Watching Fully Loaded '99. JR just said to King: "I thought you wouldn't wanna be talking about litigation, the year you've had."

Huh.

I guess I'm just confused how quicksand could possibly be erotic.

This is the Internet. If it is a thing or could be a thing, real or imaginary, there's likely at least one person on the planet who can 1) find and 2) masturbate to it

By this law and the laws of averages, there is at least one person on NeoGAF who can masturbate to NeoGAF threads and posts. Including the experience of hitting Post.

Finding Dory isn't out where I live until the end of July.

lmaowrestler.gif

We have someone on gaming side, I think Timu, who has a YouTube channel full of kideo game women being hurt and dying. It's gross.

I watched some videos of dudes farting on people and found one where a dude is lying there going "ah man this is gonna stink so bad" and then rips one. Figured it was a bet punishment or something. Dude gets his butt out of frame and I see the dude who got farted on stroking his boner over his clothes. God dammit. Can't even enjoy someone getting farted on.
tumblr_mwedzzdzJu1s6ns7wo1_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

been watching those yokozuna vids, eh?

New survey listed DVD/BluRay possibilities for next year. Includes one on Steph (lol of course), one for The Guy The Big Dog Roman God King Reigns, compilations of both the Cruiserweight title's history and the best matches of '97, Goldberg, and OVW

Uhh...yeah I also get pissed off when my normal videos about dudes getting farted on get weird like that.

New survey listed DVD/BluRay possibilities for next year. Includes one on Steph (lol of course), one for The Guy The Big Dog Roman God King Reigns, compilations of both the Cruiserweight title's history and the best matches of '97, Goldberg, and OVW
OVW PLEASE! 2001-2004.

I think there is but I haven't really researched it yet.
Do your research poopy head.

Austin is about to kiss some ass tonight.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoy watching Lebron work the entire city of San Francisco and America's Squeaky Clean Basketball Family by the way

I've been watching this shit for years and never have I been so disgusted with what has been presented to me(other than Pillman's wife) but having that good man Jr, kiss Vince's ass. That's not all but a man I thought I could trust and who would keep Vince straight berates Jim and makes him kiss Vince's ass. Taker has always been the outlaw and one to do what's right but this wasn't him at all and I'm ashamed of him. A guy who I called one of my favourite for years would do that. Talk about losing some respect.

RBH

WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg

To celebrate the excitement of E3 and the upcoming WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view on June 19, 2K and Xbox are teaming up to deliver WWE 2K16 for free to Xbox Live Gold members all weekend as part of Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days.

Starting Thursday, June 16 and running through on 11:59PM PT Sunday, June 19 the free play session allows every Xbox Live Gold Member to experience the hard-hitting excitement of WWE 2K16 with a simple download. And if you’d like to continue the fun after the free period, WWE 2K16 will be offered at a special promotional price all week long.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231637

korly

I got that WWE 2K16 DLC and the Flair vs Fujinami match almost made me throw a controller.

Flair reverses EVERYTHING. Fujinami only has 3 stamina blocks and they're gone after about 5 reversals so then I just get beat up for 3 minutes until I get enough stamina back to reverse again.

Finally get the signature and Flair reverses it to give himself an instant Finisher. And as soon as he hits it I instantly lose because of the horribly designed submission escape interface.

I was screaming at my TV like a lunatic. Finally got it on the 11th try.

This undisputed title stiff is obviously just for The Rock v Austin. Idk why they didn't save the yhis for Mania tbh but everyone knows it'll be Austin v Rock in the end. I'd eat a live crab if it isn't.

Top Bottom