• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Rusev is still top tier even feuding with a singles dud like Titus. Why bring your kids to see you get pwned and listen to the crowd's deafening silence of your entrance?

I knew Ambrose was winning when Renee had that twinkle of excitement in her eyes, asking Lita what she was 'looking forward to tonight' with only like 1 match left on the card lol.

Fox318

the current pants are preventing him from doing big boots and that's a shame, so yeah I can agree with you on that

He needs to be more like Test and just do it to people when they aren't looking

WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

Rusev is still top tier even feuding with a singles dud like Titus. Why bring your kids to see you get pwned and listen to the crowd's deafening silence of your entrance?

I knew Ambrose was winning when Renee had that twinkle of excitement in her eyes, asking Lita what she was 'looking forward to tonight' with only like 1 match left on the card lol.
I can't wait to see Renee's reaction to the win on Total Divas.

Because being a father is for some reason the only thing that is keeping Titus employed.

I just assumed this PPV match was their 'sorry the crazy old coot suspended you' thing haha.

I did notice his kids were still there watching even after his match so maybe they just wanted to be at the PPV for fun and weren't too worried about what Dad was or wasn't doing.

Browny

Banned
As much I love Enzo and Cass as a team, I would like to see Cass go on a singles run he could be the next great big man.

One of the best things about Enzo and Cass is the fact that Cass tossing Enzo around like a paperweight is most of their tag team moves. It will never get old.

Bronson has more of a small to medium boot, he hits you right in the knee cap

Careful - if you mention his name 3 times in a page, he appears...

Fox318

bnb.gif

Test has a top 5 Big Boot.

Test
Diesel
Cass
Taker
Kane
Everyone else
BronsonLee

That's always the crazy thing to me about Test. I feel like I've always heard that people complained that he wasn't a great worker yet of all of the wrestlers that did a big boot he undoubtedly did it the best.

For the problems I might have with Roman that sitout powerbomb he does is fantastic.

Aiii

So not worth it
As much I love Enzo and Cass as a team, I would like to see Cass go on a singles run he could be the next great big man.

Why on Earth would you want this at this point or any point in the next year or two.

Cass and Enzo need to stay together for a long time.

Mahonay

Banned
Cass is 100 percent getting a singles run. Vince loves his big ass, and doesn't really care for Enzo (see; commentary constantly calling him annoying). He'll have no issue with breaking them up as a tag team.

Total Divas is awesome, can't wait!

People keep turning on Becky, and she never suspects it.

Everyone should have listened to Paige. >_< She was right about Charlotte but never even got the credit!

They should team Depressed Becky up with Depressed Bayley from Breaking Ground Reloaded and we can have some mopey woman action! :D

One of the best things about Enzo and Cass is the fact that Cass tossing Enzo around like a paperweight is most of their tag team moves. It will never get old.

Careful - if you mention his name 3 times in a page, he appears...

Yeah their double team moves are great.

Bronson.

Browny

Banned
That's always the crazy thing to me about Test. I feel like I've always heard that people complained that he wasn't a great worker yet of all of the wrestlers that did a big boot he undoubtedly did it the best.

For the problems I might have with Roman that sitout powerbomb he does is fantastic.

Test definitely wasn't great - he had his fair share of shitty matches, but he also had some great ones. I seem to remember one against Eddie being pretty good.

Oh yeah, it was WM 17.

Edit: lmao at your av Aiii

Mahonay

Banned

Why on Earth would you want this at this point or any point in the next year or two.

Cass and Enzo need to stay together for a long time.
Unless someone convices Vince that Enzo is a draw that is unlikely. He's high on one and not the other.

klonere

Banned
Remember the "Vince is blind" conspiracy.

Almost as good as the hard way/blood capsule/blade conundrum with Brock vs Taker and Roman.

Fox318

Roman has greatly improved his match layouts with moves like that.

Its just crazy to me that the guy does have a moveset that would probably get him more over that showed off some physicality but instead he has this work style that's designed to fit the production end (punches and spears).

The production team should work for the talent not the other way around.

Top Bottom