• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

I know Y2J is a shell of his former self but I still enjoy watching him wrestle.

Also I think if you gave anyone in that MITB match 30 minutes except for dean you would have a great match. Each of them could get a spotlight match like the Cena AJ and I'd watch them work.

Dean is such a hit and miss guy right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kickstarter gave us Shovel Knight though.

The lesson should be to not kickstart games for guys who have bad business history

your contribution does not matter

you would have got shitty shovel knight had you not backed it!

klonere

Banned
The heel/face dynamic in the main event scene also fucking sucks

Rollins: Shit all over the fans on his return but they have been doing everything to get him back being a babyface since
Roman: His entire gimmick is tweener/shade of grey
Dean: Idiot babyface...who cashes in at the end of a match while his opponent is weak and then attacks them from behind to win

?????

Sephzilla

your contribution does not matter

you would have got shitty shovel knight had you not backed it!

I didn't back Shovel Knight! When it comes to kickstarters and crowdfunding, I'm straight-edge. I ain't about that life of paying people for promises. I bought Shovel Knight after release. My point was that I think crowd funding can return positive yields

Zach

Mighty No 9 and Star Citizen were the most visible and predictable frauds in modern gaming

Like, it'd have been impressive if it hadn't been so sad

Lol come on now with that comparison.

I thought Star Citizen was the best thing ever? Or is it even out? Is it a scam? I don't even understand why Mighty No. 9 is a scam. Because the end product is mediocre? Doesn't that happen all of the time with well-funded games?

Anyway, I've backed two games in my day: Broken Age and Shenmue 3. I feel fine about it. I would've backed Psychonauts 2, too, if it seemed like it might not reach its goal.

I dunno. There's some fun in the gamble and the community raising money and stuff. Feels good, man. But maybe I'll change my tune if Shenmue 3 never releases or something. >_>

P.S. I don't think I had even heard about Shovel Knight until after it released. It was great.

The heel/face dynamic in the main event scene also fucking sucks

Rollins: Shit all over the fans on his return but they have been doing everything to get him back being a babyface since
Roman: His entire gimmick is tweener/shade of grey
Dean: Idiot babyface...who cashes in at the end of a match while his opponent is weak and then attacks them from behind to win

?????
I mean, Rollins has fucked Dean over on numerous opportunities. I think he could be forgiven for that type of tactic.

The annoying thing is why Rollins isn't savvy enough to prepare already for Ambrose after the match. It might have been annoying (also let's be real it just didn't happen because they wanted that finish) but Rollins should have exited the ring and left straight away the minute he won before Dean could get the chance. If he had two brain cells he should have realized that. Instead of waiting for him to come down, get the fuck out of there before he can make the match official.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mighty No 9 and Star Citizen were the most visible and predictable frauds in modern gaming

Like, it'd have been impressive if it hadn't been so sad

Every time I hear about a new feature for Star Citizen it sounds like a 13 year old pitching his made-up game to his parents.

WE ADDED CHESS INSIDE THE SHIP THAT LIKE ITS THE BEST CHESS EVER AND WE ADDED A COOKING SYSTEM TOO BECAUSE WE NEEDED ONE.

Sephzilla

I thought Star Citizen was the best thing ever? Or is it even out? Is it a scam? I don't even understand why Mighty No. 9 is a scam. Because the end product is mediocre? Doesn't that happen all of the time with well-funded games?

Anyway, I've backed two games in my day: Broken Age and Shenmue 3. I feel fine about it. I would've backed Psychonauts 2, too, if it seemed like it might not reach its goal.

I dunno. There's some fun in the gamble and the community raising money and stuff. Feels good, man. But maybe I'll change my tune if Shenmue 3 never releases or something. >_>

P.S. I don't think I had even heard about Shovel Knight until after it released. It was great.

I'm interested in what Inafune did with the 4 million dollars he got to make this game. It's mediocre and visually it looks like an indie game made by 4 people in 2008

The only kickstarter I gave money to was Shenmue III, I put in $300.
giphy.gif

I mean, Rollins has fucked Dean over on numerous opportunities. I think he could be forgiven for that type of tactic.

The annoying thing is why Rollins isn't savvy enough to prepare already for Ambrose after the match. It might have been annoying (also let's be real it just didn't happen because they wanted that finish) but Rollins should have exited the ring and left straight away the minute he won before Dean could get the chance. If he had two brain cells he should have realized that. Instead of waiting for him to come down, get the fuck out of there before he can make the match official.
Batsie, no logical thinking is allowed here

Zach

I'm interested in what Inafune did with the 4 million dollars he got to make this game. It's mediocre and visually it looks like an indie game made by 4 people in 2008

Does he not show you exactly how he spent the money? I feel like that happened when I backed Broken Age.

And I guess the concern here is that $4M is too much for a game that looks like Mighty No. 9? Okay. I don't really pay attention to development costs, but I believe you.

Caderfix

Rollins wasn't afraid. He was the new champ and was ready for more, he was facing the ramp because he was ready for whatever was thrown in his way. To me, that was a sign that he's no longer the same type o heel he was before, he's now confident and with the power to back it up.

jmdajr

I gave money for Jake Roberts to get shoulder surgery.

I forgot what else I gave money to, but my name appeared in the credits.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i'd be more surprised by Shenmue III actually ever coming out than it being forgotten

Nah, Sony will make sure it eventually comes out. And it'll be bad, and the fans will blame Sony because 'gamers' reasoning of 'it's rude to blindly blame developers!' is 'it's the publisher's fault! they rushed them!'

klonere

Banned
Becky really is the Stinger ;;;;;

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchNET/status/744725101166338048

Rollins wasn't afraid. He was the new champ and was ready for more, he was facing the ramp because he was ready for whatever was thrown in his way. To me, that was a sign that he's no longer the same type o heel he was before, he's now confident and with the power to back it up.

GODDAMNIT WHY DIDN'T HE JUST COME BACK LIKE THAT ARRRRRRRR

Mahonay

Banned

The only thing I ever backed on Kickstarter was a Video Game History Museum that they are working on in Texas. Still not open and I backed that in 2011.

Caderfix

GODDAMNIT WHY DIDN'T HE JUST COME BACK LIKE THAT ARRRRRRRR

I didn't watch a lot after his return, but I was under the impression that he was not running away, he was actually very confident in his skills and that he was the champion still. He just avoided needless confrontation.

klonere

Banned
I didn't watch a lot after his return, but I was under the impression that he was not running away, he was actually very confident in his skills and that he was the champion still. He just avoided needless confrontation.

Return Raw: Shits on the crowd, turning a super big babyface pop into boos. Roman comes out, Seth beckons him in the ring, then runs away.

2nd week: Roman is in the ring. Seth comes out to do a run in. He runs away. Roman turns his back. Seth comes back in. Repeat x2 or x3, can't remember from the reports. Made Seth look like an enormous goober.

From then on they were mostly off TV, except for clips from the documentary about Seth which portrayed him as the nicest guy ever.

As far as I know him being all confident and stuff just happened last night. Which is good but man it could have been 100x hotter if they had just been doing this from the start.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
boy i really hope that natalya turning heel doesn't lead to natalya, charlotte AND dana. natalya is like the old mom from mean girls that won't go away

Fox318

What if Sting is the gm for sd?

I'd say that all authority figures should be clear to bump but NXT works fine without people threatening Regal.

One of the things that made the heel Authority figure work in the first place with Austin was you never thought he would get his hands on him and it was always the thing that was built for the biggest moments.

The question is when Bayley turns on Becky and joins Sting who she then turns on to help Flair, how will it benefit KANE's 15 year plan to destroy the Undertaker

bjork

I backed a kickstarter for a drifting game that had really colorful graphics. I forget the name, and I don't know if it came out. But the demo was cool.

The only kickstarter I gave money to was Shenmue III, I put in $300.

I want to say "why?" or something, but I'm just gonna nod.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I backed a kickstarter for a drifting game that had really colorful graphics. I forget the name, and I don't know if it came out. But the demo was cool.

Drift Stage. I'm friends with one of the devs

I still didn't back that shit

Sasha attacked her though. The Luger/Sting dyanmic requires BFFs through all heel turns.

Until Russo gets the book at least

Top Bottom