• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

klonere

Banned
ClZnioRXIAA2VIF.jpg:small

I'm dead

Its just crazy to me that the guy does have a moveset that would probably get him more over that showed off some physicality but instead he has this work style that's designed to fit the production end (punches and spears).

The production team should work for the talent not the other way around.

He would be served by a run as a vicious monster heel and drop the ambiguous promo junk, he should be lording it over his opponents like a dick and laughing when they fuck up or lose.

But Vince won't do it.

Mahonay

Banned
Vince has ears, he hears the pops.

Lapsed Vince:
"They are popping for the tag lines. Any asshole can do that. I could go out there and be Enzo. But this guy playing Enzo now...he's an annoying little bitch. Him and that stupid fucking hair are holding back Big Cass. Mmm...oh yeah...Big...Cass...IN THAT ASS.

that was 100% made to setup a feud that Roman will ultimately end up winning, you know it

That feel when a 30 second title reign is taken as proof someone's back and considered beloved

They didn't think that way when it happened with Bryan, Show, and Rey btw. The biaSS is clear

imBask

Banned
That feel when a 30 second title reign is taken as proof someone's back and considered beloved

They didn't think that way when it happened with Bryan, Show, and Rey btw. The biaSS is clear

yeah alright I don't disagree with you, but we're getting away from the original point here :

Big Cass is big. Vince loves big. Vince will push big guy.

Enzo will fight Fandango on Main Event within a year

Aiii

So not worth it
I like how we're now so far into retcon that Rollins was not on his way to become the longest reigning WWE champ ahead of Reigns and Reigns only got a run because Seth got injured.

Kaladin

I watched Money In The Bank late last night so I only watched the tag title match, AJ vs Cena, MITB and Seth vs Roman. All were amazing except for the end of AJ vs Cena.

I had no problem with the end itself. My issue is with JBL calling out how much of a bullshit ending it was....repeatedly. It just came across as forced and did nothing for the ending of the match. Let the fans shit on the ending, just call it and go from there.

I loved Dean Ambrose taking the title on the same show. I wanted Seth as champ, but Dean is just as good. I honestly didn't expect them to go this route after heavily teasing it this past week on Raw.

I look forward to what the Lunatic Era brings to Raw.

yeah alright I don't disagree with you, but we're getting away from the original point here :

Big Cass is big. Vince loves big. Vince will push big guy.

Enzo will fight Fandango on Main Event within a year

I'd legit be surprised if Cass and Apollo aren't in the main event scene eventually, even if just for one shot. They're so stereotypically, simultaneously Vince Guys and HHH Guys that even if Apollo stays a flop (he will) he'll be given opportunities, and the aftermath of Enzo's injury made it pretty clear they see something big in Cass. I think Enzo will stay his manager during it, but that team noticeably has a lifespan that isn't Forever.

Fox318

Enough can't be said for how good Aj and Cena worked last night.

Simple wrestling. Finish sucked but I guess thats just how it is when you have so much TV time.

No gimmicks or crazy death jumps.

imBask

Banned
I'd legit be surprised if Cass and Apollo aren't in the main event scene eventually, even if just for one shot. They're so stereotypically, simultaneously Vince Guys and HHH Guys that even if Apollo stays a flop (he will) he'll be given opportunities, and the aftermath of Enzo's injury made it pretty clear they see something big in Cass. I think Enzo will stay his manager during it, but that team noticeably has a lifespan that isn't Forever.

i'd take Enzo as a manager any day of the week but I doubt it...

I really don't know about Apollo, maybe a US or intercontinental run soon, that I can see

Kaladin

Enough can't be said for how good Aj and Cena worked last night.

Simple wrestling. Finish sucked but I guess thats just how it is when you have so much TV time.

No gimmicks or crazy death jumps.

That was amazing match. You expected the fucked finish because they have to continue it.

I fully expect we'll get a cage match to end it at Summerslam.

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't wait to see poor Ambrose forced to be on the show because Renee's on it. Same for Rusev. Miz would probably enjoy the whole thing.

And now we're pretending Total Divas isn't the best product WWE produces.

What kind of backward-ass thread retconning is going on today. This is getting ridiculous.

Sephzilla

Apollo is too short to be a Vince Guy

52LOj3C.png

fucking lol

I'm fucking happy Mighty No 9 is getting buried

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that's Inafune? Couldn't tell with those 8-bit gfx

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I had no problem with the end itself. My issue is with JBL calling out how much of a bullshit ending it was....repeatedly. It just came across as forced and did nothing for the ending of the match. Let the fans shit on the ending, just call it and go from there.

JBL has to be the worst heel announcer in history. It really bothers me that a heel announcer is shitting on a heel for using heel tactics. JBL is fucking terrible. I don't know if he needs a different role on the announce team, or if he just needs to go.

Sephzilla

infaune you're dead to me

how the fuck did this motherfucker make megaman 9? what a difference 8 years makes.

My guess is that he was probably hands-off with Mega Man 9. This is the same man who drove Capcom into the fucking shitter last generation before bolting.

imBask

Banned
Mighty No 9 is actually a blessing in disguise, it's a great exemple of why you shouldn't PAY FOR FUCKING PROMISES. Kickstarter is garbage, quit backing these frauds

Sephzilla

Mighty No 9 is actually a blessing in disguise, it's a great exemple of why you shouldn't PAY FOR FUCKING PROMISES. Kickstarter is garbage, quit backing these frauds

Kickstarter gave us Shovel Knight though.

The lesson should be to not kickstart games for guys who have bad business history

Kaladin

JBL has to be the worst heel announcer in history. It really bothers me that a heel announcer is shitting on a heel for using heel tactics. JBL is fucking terrible. I don't know if he needs a different role on the announce team, or if he just needs to go.

Even more fucked up is that he gets it right in other matches. That is a line that should have been given to Cole if they were going with it, but they should have never went with it.

Lol, Ibushi taking the WWE weight class seriously.

Zach

I'm in the camp that never wants to see or hear him again.

You can't tell me what to do, imbask!

And now we're pretending Total Divas isn't the best product WWE produces.

What kind of backward-ass thread retconning is going on today. This is getting ridiculous.
I enjoy the hell out of Total Divas. But Ambrose was on the show once before and seemed to mostly be awkward with the whole thing. Although that was probably because Daniel Bryan had dragged everyone off onto some weird meditation vacation and was a huge control freak about it.

My favorites seem like complete dicks on Total Divas like Bryan or Cena, yet the guys I would be indifferent towards like Tyson Kidd or Jimmy Uso are great on it.

klonere

Banned
Dean being champ now fully erases every single thing that happened at Mania.

Or it just looks the belt look like shit when such a joke of a competitor can win it. Whichever.

Which of the 5 would you take off?

I'm guessing Hero, but that would seem crazy to me.

Styles, the poor fucker got stuck with Jericho for 3 months. Not his fault but competition is fierce this year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Which of the 5 would you take off?

I'm guessing Hero, but that would seem crazy to me.

The only person who has had even as close to as strong of a year as Shingo is Naito. Even if you don't watch Dragon Gate, Shingo has been extremely dominant, great at getting heat, and probably the most protected wrestler in Japan.

Mighty No 9 and Star Citizen were the most visible and predictable frauds in modern gaming

Like, it'd have been impressive if it hadn't been so sad

Fox318

I considered for a brief second getting on the Mighty No 9 train but Broken Age turned me off of kickstarters for the most part.

Top Bottom