• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Zach

I was wondering in the shower this morning, which wrasslers make me want to tune in to WWE programming? Which wrasslers are a draw? I'm-a make a list.

CzGVdQt.jpg

Kaladin

I actually like them using the MITB briefcase to get to the Shield Triple Threat at Summerslam.

It's obviously a match they wanted to do at Mania if injuries didn't happen, so it is smart booking to use this to bring it about.

I also like not having the briefcase gimmick on the roster for a change. I'm a fan of getting it out of the way as soon as possible. It can get old quickly and if you wait too long, you start to see many missed opportunities where both guys are destroyed after a title match on a PPV with no cash in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what's it matter if people don't like your guy? not like anyone here's booking.

bootaaay can like okada. i can hate okada. we can argue about it. but i dont hate bootaayman because of it.

I don't recall anyone here turning on KO. He's pretty widely praised deservedly so.
Nah fuck KO, I hope Cole gets up and beats the fuck out of him for constantly talking shit. He's done nothing at all and shouldn't even be mentioning Michael Cole, Cole has beaten a top ten legend at Mania, ko won't even get close to that. He can fuck himself.

Kaladin

If Summerslam is the Shield Triple Threat, and Cena vs AJ in a cage or whatever match they use to blow it off.....who does Brock fight?

Fox318

Well supposedly he's going to come out to his WWE entrance music at UFC 200.

Yup. Part of the deal.

But I really wish some other UFC fighter came out to it one night. Guys have come out to Real American before but the thought of some guy coming out to Brock's music to a fight always makes me laugh.

Zach

CERTIFIED DRAWS

American Alpha
Shinsuke Nakamura
Asuka
Bayley

That's pretty sad. I was going to make a list of people I like seeing, but don't necessarily tune in for, but that seemed lengthy. I like a lot of the talent; I just don't specifically watch for them.

I guess this is why good match-ups matter. Especially on the main roster.

Every time I turn on my PS4, there's a fucking Witcher update

I thought it was supposed to do this shit in rest mode?

Are you turning it on as in, you powered it off completely, or did you actually have it in Rest mode?

If you have it completely turned off, it won't do the updates until it's back on

I always have mine turned off so I unfortunately get like 20 update notifications within 2 minutes of having it back on. I like my PS4 but don't use it often or long enough to justify having it on Rest mode

KissVibes

Banned
So the WWE draft is next month.

Hopefully all that turns out.... Ok and stuff.

Smackdown is going to become a fucking retirement home with NXT guys coming up to "learn," only they have to carry the entire goddamn match because ol' Kurt was poppin' percocets in the back and is out of his damn mind and RVD is high as a fucking weather balloon.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are you turning it on as in, you powered it off completely, or did you actually have it in Rest mode?

If you have it completely turned off, it won't do the updates until it's back on

I always have mine turned off so I unfortunately get like 20 update notifications within 2 minutes of having it back on. I like my PS4 but don't use it often or long enough to justify having it on Rest mode

I put it in rest mode a couple days ago because I wanted to finish the Syndicate and Witcher dlc

but it dont download shit in rest mode

I actually like them using the MITB briefcase to get to the Shield Triple Threat at Summerslam.

It's obviously a match they wanted to do at Mania if injuries didn't happen, so it is smart booking to use this to bring it about.

I also like not having the briefcase gimmick on the roster for a change. I'm a fan of getting it out of the way as soon as possible. It can get old quickly and if you wait too long, you start to see many missed opportunities where both guys are destroyed after a title match on a PPV with no cash in.
Like I said, I'm glad this will be part of the history of the briefcase and I like the three way shield feud a lot. But I will miss that constant threat and KO would have done so much with it.

But he can still do that next year I suppose. I was hoping he'd be world champ in the next 12 months is all.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE wishlist for 2016:
1. Becky to go away
2. The NXT top guys/women to all get called up to the main roster
3. WWE to be sold off and all the McMahon's and their top people involved in WWE creative to be replaced with the people involved with LU
4. Goldberg to return for one last run into Mania and HOF induction next year
5. Matt/Jeff Hardy vs. SES CM Punk/Crossfit Seth Rollins feud

I will be happy if only one of these fivve things happens this year.

Top Bottom