• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

WWE wishlist for 2016:
1. Becky to go away
2. The NXT top guys/women to all get called up to the main roster
3. WWE to be sold off and all the McMahon's and their top people involved in WWE creative to be replaced with the people involved with LU
4. Goldberg to return for one last run into Mania and HOF induction next year
5. Matt/Jeff Hardy vs. SES CM Punk/Crossfit Seth Rollins feud

I will be happy if only one of these fivve things happens this year.
giphy.gif

WWE wishlist for 2016:
1. Becky to go away
3. WWE to be sold off and all the McMahon's and their top people involved in WWE creative to be replaced with the people involved with LU

1&5 would be awesome.

Fox318

WWE wishlist for 2016:
1. Becky to go away

P1zob2V.gif

Becky will come for you first

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess I don't understand why people hate Becky? She's a decent enough wrestler; she's like Bret Hart compared to the random models they were putting in the ring the last decade.

Or is it that REAL SERIOUS WRESTLERS aren't allowed to be attractive or something?

Zach

I guess I don't understand why people hate Becky? She's a decent enough wrestler; she's like Bret Hart compared to the random models they were putting in the ring the last decade.

Or is it that REAL SERIOUS WRESTLERS aren't allowed to be attractive or something?

I think it's her spunky, goofy, metal-steampunk-y gimmick that's getting some folks down.

But it's fine. No reason to get worked up about it.

Kaladin

She was a great wrestler on NXT and I looked forward to seeing her wrestle there.

However they haven't done her any favors on the main roster and she has had zero chance to showcase her abilities. The Surfer Sting booking doesn't help either.

imBask

Banned

she started as a poser "Hot Topic punk gurl XDDDD" and then she went to Comiccon and fell in love with the stupidest steampunk look, she's the worst

Look, even if you hate Becky now, compared to what they tried giving her in the first place she should be the top of all your lists just for the mercy of the transformation.

MiserableImpishBandicoot.gif

The thing that bothers me most about Becky is she is way too pre-emptive with her "I just cleared the ring power scream into charge up" move every time. She'll do a clothesline or two and be all, "YAAAAARGGHHH!!!!"

Also, any special move that needs to be "charged up" annoys the shit out of me. See Roman's superman punch.

MC Safety

Becky is awesome. I always got the sense she loves what she does. There's an exuberance and an enthusiasm I don't really see in any of the other women wrestlers, except for maybe Bayley.

Zach

Sasha is better then all of them Truly a Boss

I'm all like:

1. Bayley
2. Asuka
3. Sasha
4. Alexa
5. Becky
6. Charlotte
7. Dana
8. Emma
9. Natalya

she started as a poser "Hot Topic punk gurl XDDDD" and then she went to Comiccon and fell in love with the stupidest steampunk look, she's the worst

Let's say she's Hot Topic Girl. Or Comic-Con Cosplay Girl. Who cares? Do you look down on these people in real life, too?

Sad!

Becky is awesome. I always got the sense she loves what she does. There's an exuberance and an enthusiasm I don't really see in any of the other women wrestlers, except for maybe Bayley.

I see it, too.

Top Bottom