• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Recall

Ambrose didn't do anything the entire match but win and despite everyone's love for Cesaro, I felt like he just did a bunch of signature spots in the same way he always does them, which I hate.

Ambrose not doing anything would have been fine if they presented it as him waiting for his moment, and ducking and dodging the other competitors. There was no story, it was just lots of standing on ladders punching each other. Nothing was teased, there was no drama it just simply existed.

Jericho and Del Rio could have told the story how they wanted to beat up Owens because he mocked them earlier in the night, just anything to give a reason as to why they are hitting ladder spots on each other.

First MITB is still personally the best one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Open world games are my favorite games. And I did enjoy Witcher 2 quite a bit, but the main story involving the poorly written Mary Sue Ciri really put me off the main game and the side quests were well done, but everything inbetween really sucked. I'm not sure why it was less of a problem in 2, maybe because the world wasn't so massive so there wasn't these huge, long slogs from town to town. And it just felt like mechanics on top of mechanics that didn't feel natural in an 'action rpg' type game like that.

I'm generally very picky about high fantasy settings in general though as I typically find them very boring.

Dethmold was great.

Hex

Banned
I can't be the only one on GAF who loves Breezango.

tumblr_o923dgViWg1qhq8vgo1_400.gif

tumblr_o923dgViWg1qhq8vgo5_400.gif

tumblr_o923dgViWg1qhq8vgo6_400.gif

It's the most brilliant thing the WWE has done since forever. Tyler was always entertaining, but now Fandango actually has a character besides a guy who dances.

Breeze has always been awesome, and Fandango has alot of talent that is wasted.
He is also a very cool guy, I have met him a few times in Tampa.

Still waiting for MitB match gifs

Can people dislike a wrestler and not have it come back to booking? Christ.

I find Bayley boring. Maybe I haven't watched enough matches but I am just not that into what she's bringing.

I don't like her current style either but watching old videos(Non NXT stuff) of her she has some potential

E: Lightning Count, You playing old school games? Try beating Sagat on Hard in StreetFighter 1 or do the Akuma challenge in Alpha Zero.

Marvel

could never
Fandango is legit funny, be it a creeper, dancer or this new gimmick. Guy makes me laugh.

I'm glad he and Breeze have got something to do. The sunburn shit was actually pretty damn clever whoever thought it up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blood and Wine is one of the best things I've ever played and I'm a normally jaded dude when it comes to games. The controls become second nature but doesn't excuse their age. I can't think back to any game that leads my top 10 of all time and even remember how the game controls but that's just me. I'm always left with the experience. Sum of parts and all that.

I can put up with mediocre/frustrating bits for the overall package. It's why I enjoy Blues and Bullets(which ironically features a large chunk of the Witcher's cast) but with Witcher the gameplay slogs make up the vast majority of it, and there's only so much I can put up with it just to see some more quests.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It also doesn't help that there is SO much loot shit and you can't tell half the time what's going to be used in a craft or not.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It also doesn't help that there is SO much loot shit and you can't tell half the time what's going to be used in a craft or not.

I just pick everything up. But I got the big saddlebags pretty early in the game and never found any real limitation on what I could pick up as long as I was reasonable about selling random swords and armor.

klonere

Banned
Reigns/Rollins was plodding and not very good and I skipped the first 5 minutes.

Cash in was pretty underwhelming, maybe because I'm watching on a TV with bad sound it really sounded like the crowd cared as much as I was lead on to believe about Ambrose winning.

At least he came across as more serious than usual in the 3 minutes at the end.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reigns/Rollins was plodding and not very good and I skipped the first 5 minutes.

Cash in was pretty underwhelming, maybe because I'm watching on a TV with bad sound it really sounded like the crowd cared as much as I was lead on to believe about Ambrose winning.

At least he came across as more serious than usual in the 3 minutes at the end.

It was your bad TV

shanafan

Look, even if you hate Becky now, compared to what they tried giving her in the first place she should be the top of all your lists just for the mercy of the transformation.

MiserableImpishBandicoot.gif

I actually like this. She actually has a personality. Her character now is just so.. depressing. I think part of it is because she constantly has no friends on the roster, as shown when Nattie took her out last night. At least in this gimmick, so has something else going on. Reminds me of the old days when wrestlers actually had gimmicks.

jmdajr

As a jaded audience member of wwe that has been around for a year now after a 13-14 yr hiatus, last night's ppv was all over the place.

Here's a juxtaposition: that tag team match was a bitch fest. To their credit, they brushed it off and finished the job which is professional, no doubt about it. But it looked unprepared.

Now, skip ahead to the mitb ladder match and you have the extreme opposite, everyone was awkwardly waiting for their spots until they had to position themselves for a well rehearsed sequence. I fucking tossed my remote into my couch when all six fuckers start standing in some elaborate ladder set up. "Okay you go here, you go here, when he does this you do that which is YOUR cue to follow through and..." . Just so fucking awful and capped with a win by one of the least inspired and motivated guy on the roster who is happy to collect a check and get benefits.

On prep, I already shared my frustration with Cena last night. Felt like they winged that match live on TV and had not a fucking clue how to read each other without calling audio.

I have nothing positive to say about the women's match, ESP after feeling like they normally give some of the best matches in ppvs these past several months. Dana makes me physically angry. I hate her look, her 3 inch lashes that hide her eyes, her character, just all of it.

The most interesting story told last night was Seth winning the belt from Roman.

So B- ?

Skatterd

I actually like this. She actually has a personality. Her character now is just so.. depressing. I think part of it is because she constantly has no friends on the roster, as shown when Nattie took her out last night. At least in this gimmick, so has something else going on. Reminds me of the old days when wrestlers actually had gimmicks.

She literally yelled "Dee da dee dee" while doing this.
People booed it to hell.

Her friends will be Sasha and Bayley so they can have a "Horsewomen" fight.

miserable

Every time i try to play Killer Instinct, it needs an update.Now this wouldn't be a big problem if the update didn't download THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME every time! 26 gigs!

FIX YO SHIT BILL GATES!!

Angry Grimace

She always has friends; they just betray her a lot.

Watching some ATTACK! Pro, pay attention to Travis Banks - he's from New Zealand and is improving a whole lot on the UK indie scene. Had a great match with Tyler Bate, who I constantly have to remind myself is only eighteen freaking years old and is already so damn good, seriously.

Zy7Cx2F.gif

botccSg.gif

Top Bottom