• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Now, skip ahead to the mitb ladder match and you have the extreme opposite, everyone was awkwardly waiting for their spots until they had to position themselves for a well rehearsed sequence. I fucking tossed my remote into my couch when all six fuckers start standing in some elaborate ladder set up. "Okay you go here, you go here, when he does this you do that which is YOUR cue to follow through and..." . Just so fucking awful and capped with a win by one of the least inspired and motivated guy on the roster who is happy to collect a check and get benefits.

I really wish the WWE would take a break from matches involving more than 2 people in the ring at any given time. Things just get far too sloppy and become giant spot fests. It probably wouldn't matter, but it becomes increasingly more apparent when these kind of matches happen almost every.single.week.

Ladder/multi-man matches used to be akin to a cage match. Something reserved for a special match, where you knew it was going to be a special event. Now it's just "Oh, here comes the point where they all trade off signature moves"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dana Brooke was fantastic on MITB. She's got IT. I love it. Best heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I liked people saying WWE is going to send the Cavs an updated title belt because Kevin Love is using the Smoking Skull belt

he's probably using it because it's not as fucking hideous as all your new belts, WWE

Adree

When you have two subpar prequels to aspire too it probably won't be too hard for Shenmue 3 to meet similar expectations.

This is a question that no one can answer, but...

Is RAW going to be good tonight?

no.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When you have two subpar prequels to aspire too it probably won't be too hard for Shenmue 3 to meet similar expectations.

Those games were of an era that what they were doing was at least different and that stood out

now you have Yakuza and Sleeping Dogs doing everything Shenmue did better. Why would anyone still want a new Shenmue? I have no idea. And I really liked the games at the time.

Adree

Those games were of an era that what they were doing was at least different and that stood out

now you have Yakuza and Sleeping Dogs doing everything Shenmue did better. Why would anyone still want a new Shenmue? I have no idea. And I really liked the games at the time.

You can simulate it by just using a clock and playing any game with quests but only allow yourself to finish those quests at arbitrary times. You can just hit yourself in the head repeatedly to simulate the qtes.

shaowebb

So Reigns lost to Rollins then Rollins gets rolled by Ambrose who cashes in and gets the title for himself?

I'm cool with this. Unless it results in Ambrose vs Reigns. Honestly though I'd like to see Rollins pursue Ambrose, and get ran over by AJ trying to get his way back up to the belt just so we could watch Rollins vs Styles. Those two would work very well together IMO.

Jopie

KO is just at another level on the mic than everyone else in the company. Cannot wait till he is champion. Dude will own the late night tv talk show circuit. I want to see him powerbomb Jimmy Fallon.

jmdajr

KO is just at another level on the mic than everyone else in the company. Cannot wait till he is champion. Dude will own the late night tv talk show circuit. I want to see him powerbomb Jimmy Fallon.

At least Vince was able to get past his looks. Dude can talk, wrestle, and has the cardio to go.

The mics around the ring are way too loud. You can hear calls being made so much more often now.

Gallows might have the worst punch in the WWE. Especially when it's that corner body blow

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The mics were really loud around the ring anyways. Like listen to the part where Rollins goes for the final Pedigree and you can hear him breathing heavily the entire time and making weird gross gasping noises because the ring mics are on super high.

Adree

The mics were really loud around the ring anyways. Like listen to the part where Rollins goes for the final Pedigree and you can hear him breathing heavily the entire time and making weird gross gasping noises because the ring mics are on super high.

It doesn't help that they are bad about having camera angles directly on their faces when they are calling spots. That's just poor production.

Adree

I'd be surprised if they went triple threat at Summerslam, it'd make sense to draft Ambrose off and have a Roman/Seth blowoff.

Adree

The worst thing about MITB was them adding matches the day before then cutting time on the main card to shove the preshow matches in.

Top Bottom