• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Mizerman

Legit question, if Vince tried to do the Cowboys stadium 100k seats for WM 17(same card) , would it have sold out? Or would you say WM wasn't that powerful spectacle wise yet?

It would've sold out in the same day.

Me in WWF No Mercy.

You guys thought HHH and Cena were bad at putting others over. Fucking nobody got over when they played on my N64.

I loved No Mercy, but I was a goddamned jobber when it came to the game.

King of Trios is all women so far...
tumblr_o4v2qtuRAM1qe2ybqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ethu8sdl1qe2ybqo1_500.png

KOT-WWE.png

I say yes. Shows back then sold out in minutes. It was crazy.

It would have sold out in moments

It would've sold out in the same day.

I loved No Mercy, but I was a goddamned jobber when it came to the game.
👍 I was listening to DM on the lapsed about 17 and he said they were legit sold out and I think they did something to add a few more seats. But I agree they it would've sold out and I hate that with it being touted at the greatest WM it didn't get to have the biggest attendance. That would've made it perfect.

Fox318

Legit question, if Vince tried to do the Cowboys stadium 100k seats for WM 17(same card) , would it have sold out? Or would you say WM wasn't that powerful spectacle wise yet?

The would have sold out in a day.

Shit if they wanted to they could have had raw there the next night and sold out again.

Guys,...GUYS!!!!...

guys

WATCH ME

Video has to be seen. To be believed.
Here we fucking go again lmfao

The would have sold out in a day.

Shit if they wanted to they could have had raw there the next night and sold out again.
I wonder, I say that because they had a show in the GA dome and it only got 25k as compared to the show in late 99 that sold out. Maybe it was just the area.

Ventura trying to shoot with coaches lol

Menome

Haven't posted much the past couple of days, so here's somebody's fan-art of the best wrestler you'll see on TV tonight:

5VRiftl.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The "animation takes a long time" problem strikes again. Stardust, Los Matadores? Movie dated already and it's not even out.

Not as bad as the last one that had such major stars as Brodus Clay on the cast list.

I don't remember Scooby just straight up talking. I mean, he could say a line here and there, but nobody could understand him, but he's just talking here.

somedevil

Was this posted? Raw Viewership for 5/30

8pm: 3.282
9pm: 3.324
10pm: 3.081

Avg: 3.229

They didn't bomb like a lot of people thought they would.

NBA game did 16 million and the NHL game did 4 million.

A wrestling game that is clearly bad, yet you have a good time with it regardless.

My example, WrestleMania X8 on the Gamecube. The graphics suck, the gameplay sucks, the roster sucks, the music sucks, the CAW sucks, the animations suck, the singleplayer sucks. It's hot garbage.

But any time I go back to play the GC wrestling games, I still have a fun time with it. Maybe it's the way wrestlers with high agility fire twenty feet across the ring like they were launched by a rocket when doing a top rope dropkick. Or the way that, upon a successful pinfall victory, both wrestlers instantly stand up and awkwardly stare at each other as the victor's music plays. Or the steel chairs the size of tables.

It's Troll 2 for wrestling games. For GC WWE games, WrestleMania XIX (with that incredible Revenge Mode), DOR1 and DOR2 are actually good, but X8 has its broken hilarity.
I'd forgotten all about this, what a disastrous treasure trove of nonsense that game was.
Also losing a tables match because the suplex I performed has me technically hitting the table first.

Guys,...GUYS!!!!...

guys

WATCH ME

Video has to be seen. To be believed.
The most compelling Undertaker character in a good decade, might be worth it.

klonere

Banned

That's honestly pretty impressive. I thought the streets would run red.

Cena isn't a draw anymore. Gotta make Roman the main focus of the last hour now.

Sephzilla

This also tells me that there's apparently not that much crossover between WWE fans and NBA/NHL fans

somedevil

This also tells me that there's apparently not that much crossover between WWE fans and NBA/NHL fans

Its hard to tell now because it seems people watch Raw either live, DVR it, watch the 2 hour Hulu version or via youtube clips. The Cena and AJ Styles face off is at 1.9 million views right now.

Top Bottom