• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

DOR2 is the best wrestling game on GC. Best gameplay, better roster than DOR1, and better singleplayer modes.

The one downside is the load times are pretty bad.
I just wish that I could get my Bluetooth working on my pc so I didn't have a cord on this remote. I could play this all day.

About time to call it a day I think, I'll catch NXT tomorrow morning.

Still no word from Ticketmaster I called them this morning they said the tickets for the NXT Tour should be shipped out tomorrow. Better keep their word because time is getting tight on this.

Recall

Holy fucking shit this 4 way match at Extreme Rules for the IC title is exceptionally exciting. I saw no one even talk about it, making for a great surprise.

Incredible match.

Holy fucking shit this 4 way match at Extreme Rules for the IC title is exceptionally exciting. I saw no one even talk about it, making for a great surprise.

Incredible match.

Best match on the card for sure. Most people were too mad about the finish of Reigns v Styles so the praise for the IC title match got lost in all the noise.

UberTag

Incredible match.
It's arguably the best WWE match through the first 5 months of this year (provided you ignore Nakamura vs. Zayn on the NXT brand). The fact that Sami was involved in both of them should speak volumes about what he brings to the table... although I actually give more credit to Cesaro and the Miz for that match being as great as it was.

Recall

It's arguably the best WWE match through the first 5 months of this year (provided you ignore Nakamura vs. Zayn on the NXT brand). The fact that Sami was involved in both of them should speak volumes about what he brings to the table... although I actually give more credit to Cesaro and the Miz for that match being as great as it was.

Yeah all 4 were on point.

I'm loving this rivalry of Owens and Zayn and how on the PPVs it's been featured for many months and it keeps on giving.

Zayn vs Owens at Payback was my favourite WWE match of the year until I saw this 4 way, totally blown away.

Cj5PK4kUoAInPq2.jpg

also kouraken wrestling is about ospray/ ricochet

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE and NXT, probably the only places where Volador and Rush could somehow be booked even worse.

and Rush and WWE rumors have been around forever. Like. 3 years bare minimum.

UberTag

So what exactly was wrong with AJ vs Roman at Extreme Rules?

It was super entertaining. AJ took a fucking beating.
It was better than their match at Payback.
And, as a whole, it was arguably Roman's best singles feud ever.

Shame it's over now that Seth's back.

Yeah all 4 were on point.

I'm loving this rivalry of Owens and Zayn and how on the PPVs it's been featured for many months and it keeps on giving.

Zayn vs Owens at Payback was my favourite WWE match of the year until I saw this 4 way, totally blown away.
They need to be separated in the brand extension while still feuding during PPVs and attempting to dick over the other guy in their respective matches.

Would love to see Owens stay on RAW after winning the briefcase while Sami goes to Smackdown and eventually feuds with Cena / Styles.

Recall

I was convinced that nothing, totally nothing was gonna be worth seeing on both Payback and Extreme Rules based on random complaining I had seen and just like every other PPV in existence they had some shitty matches they both had some truly excellent stuff too. So glad I finally checked out the shows.

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens, IC title 4 way, AJ vs Roman parts 1 and 2, fucking easily worth my time. Easily.

JavyOO7

can't wait for based Mr H's to kill wrestling with his dumbass indie supergroup pet project

Well, not all of them will be home runs. As long as Vince is still around and the talent that H gets can't come up with a 'marketable' personality for the audience, then they'll just flounder in the mid card, get frustrated, and leave.

I have been thinking more and more about how its not all a great thing if more talent keeps heading to WWE... and how while they are a good fit in NXT because there's patience in the creative side, there isn't in the main roster... so why bother being in WWE? (creativity wise, of course)

Anyway, another great Dean Ambrose promo. Only on youtube though and not on TV... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjJRmwk302Q

Flair is an idiot on SYM. I'm trying to make this draft accurate as possible and he fucks it up by picking Brock and Angle. Even though I picked RVD to play as and picked him to go to sd and rock on sd lol

Ithil

SYM's single player campaign always made me laugh because its random generation is really early and uncontrolled.

Every week the undercard matches on Smackdown are like "Scotty 2 Hotty vs Shawn Stasiak, Hell in a Cell".

SYM's single player campaign always made me laugh because its random generation is really early and uncontrolled.

Every week the undercard matches on Smackdown are like "Scotty 2 Hotty vs Shawn Stasiak, Hell in a Cell".
Kinda like how you draft Billy and Chuck to the same brand so they could be a tag team but they tag billy with Rikishi instead. Some awesome stuff man. Smh.

Barrage

WWE has a new, very Spike TV-ish 15 second WWE Network ad. I'm sure they'll play it non-stop.

I guess it's notable for being the first time they've even hinted at sex appeal being a part of their show in forever.

And the tagline is "Running Wild." Uhhhhhhh.....

Barrage

Finn Balor and Samoa Joe should be kept two miles from a mic at all times. Roman's a little south of average, and they make him look like Jake the Snake.

somedevil

Finn Balor and Samoa Joe should be kept two miles from a mic at all times. Roman's a little south of average, and they make him look like Jake the Snake.

Disagree. This interview segment between Joe and Balor has been good.

edit: Rollins and Reigns should do this instead of Rollins being a troll

Top Bottom