• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

100% certain I'd be able to find something Fight Club when they were showing Seth's house. Marla Singer blowing smoke poster in the living room.

In the time period between Seth's injury and comeback though?

He didn't know at that moment what that timeline was going to be like right after surgery.

MC Safety

The worst wrestling games I ever played were Simpsons Wrestling, Rumble Roses, and that WWF game where you beat up construction workers -- you know the one I'm talking about.

(Feel free to tell me its name, by the way, but I'll forget it and forever refer to it as the game where you beat up construction workers.)

klonere

Banned
Oh boy, the Urban Wrestling Federation is coming back to PPV. The return show, "Bloody Bullet," is out today on demand for $9.99, and it's an hour long. Is there any chance Sunny can get Stro to review this?

Is it still all about getting that money?

I'm so in.

The best wrestling game is still WWF No Mercy, the animation is just spot on and modders have done wonders in adding the current roster.
I want the fully fleshed out controls of No Mercy mixed with the match length of Revenge or WM 2000. I don't like that you can finish people routinely in 2-3 minutes on No Mercy.
My buddy and I would have 40 minute classics on Revenge all the time and it was great.

My favorite wrasslin' game will always be WWE Shut Your Mouth. The only real complaint I had about it was the weird bootleg Hardy music

tna-impact-20080414100926578_640w.jpg
Shit, I forgot about Jay Lethal's Macho Man gimmick he started for no reason

TNA was weird man

That Matt/Jeff promo was pretty slick though

miserable

i tried Fire Pro on the Dreamcast for the first time recently, and i just couldn't get the hang of it. i kept mashing buttons like a noob

My favorite wrasslin' game will always be WWE Shut Your Mouth. The only real complaint I had about it was the weird bootleg Hardy music

TNA was weird man

How can you forget when the Mega Powers of Black Machismo and Sonjay Dutt exploded over So Cal Val?

Recall

Jeff Jarrett vs Raven in 2003 is TNA's most successfully built title match. The hype levels were insane and the match was pretty good too.

Decided to catch up on my Seth Rollins run post shield so I'm in 2014 ppv territory: Hell in a Cell & Survivor Series

Couple thoughts on the time:
* I now know why you guys absolutely hate the authority angle. Survivor Series had a solid 20 minutes of just Steph, Haitch and Vince.
* Mizdow is absolutely amazing
* The woman's division was weird. I still don't get why they all have to scream before every single move

TNA was weird man

I salute to you my brother sym may be my favourite too. That or Attitude.

The worst wrestling games I ever played were Simpsons Wrestling, Rumble Roses, and that WWF game where you beat up construction workers -- you know the one I'm talking about.

(Feel free to tell me its name, by the way, but I'll forget it and forever refer to it as the game where you beat up construction workers.)
We had good times with Simpson's wrestling. Flanders help from God is the best moves ever. I also don't know why no one likes RR. It was enjoyable.

Ithil

I won't hear a single word against WrestleMania XIX.

Ithil

To be fair, though, RottenTomatoes has never been very kind to Ninja Turtles. Even the original 1990 movie (which is awesome) is somehow only in the 40% zone

That's because it was from 1990, long before RT even existed and even longer before online film critics had their boom. I would say it's looked back on as a cult favourite nowadays.

Zach

Continuing this theme, who's your favourite fictional video game pro wrestler, GAF?

It's a tie between AKI Man or Wolf Hawkfield first me.

My dude Bad Blood from WCW vs. the World.

I want the fully fleshed out controls of No Mercy mixed with the match length of Revenge or WM 2000. I don't like that you can finish people routinely in 2-3 minutes on No Mercy.
My buddy and I would have 40 minute classics on Revenge all the time and it was great.

Yep. Revenge still the king, daddeh.

Ithil

Me in WWF No Mercy.

You guys thought HHH and Cena were bad at putting others over. Fucking nobody got put when they played on my N64.

My CAW back in the day literally never lost. On the off chance he did I would simply quit and start again.
Also was like 8 feet tall with 5/5 on every stat so he could toss around the superheavyweights while also doing all the flips imaginable. All the most damaging moves in the game as his standard grapples. Also had literally all the titles. Even the women's title, and both tag team titles.

Being the booker corrupts you dearly.

Waiiiiiit! Jr on SD?

*looks up news*

Wait King and Kat are an item? Wait, they fired Kitty and King walked with her? Wtf? How in the hell?

Legit question, if Vince tried to do the Cowboys stadium 100k seats for WM 17(same card) , would it have sold out? Or would you say WM wasn't that powerful spectacle wise yet?

Top Bottom