• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sephzilla

One of my coworkers lent me the new Vacation movie to watch...

Kpwvbwt.gif

Sephzilla

No bueno? Not even if you shut the brain?

I had heard some good things about it and as curious to have a go at it.
The part with Chris Hemsworth has its moments. There's also a
Norman Reedus
cameo that got a chuckle out of me. Otherwise it's been really not that funny.

EDIT- Oh shit Chevy Chase just showed up. He looks like SHIT

Sephzilla

He aged fast
You know how Ric Flair seemed to rapidly age the last few years? Chevy Chase did the exact same thing plus it looks like he put on a solid 100 pounds.

Finished the movie. The ending sorta saves the movie. The movie is at its best when it's not trying so fucking hard to be funny. Also the end credits have a Wally World theme composed and sung by Mark Motherbaugh and what sounds like the rest of Devo. +1 there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AAA show was decent.
Lucha Underground show was real good.

I hate that Texano's face gimmick is just Albertro Del Patron's face gimmick. And I hate Parka and I don't care if he's doing hte Lex Luger gimmick. El Zorro is great, and I hate to see him get jobbed out so bad. I loved seeing Taurus wrecking nerds though. Chessman and Averno are two of the best workers in Mexico, and I liked seeing Averno get pissy at Faby. And I love seeing Faby in general
e6bbe0c0834cb6788a9a537b2f16fa74.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've watched both the most recent AJPW(more like ABJPW) and Wrestle-1 cards and I can say that AJPW and Wrestle-1 both have more interested fans than NOAH.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matanza vs Brian Cage kind of falls short being in the same week as Zeus vs Okabayashi though. Which was an incredible hossoff.
dfssdfdssdmkp2z.gif

vfdfdfdg8rpk8.gif

gdfgdfcerw8.gif

dsasdasan8pda.gif

Hoss showdowns are kind of the thing in Japan right now when it's not flip-offs, I've seen a lot of them and some of the spots can get old. This match never feels that way. Ever. This match is legitimately great. With a great crowd. It reminds me a lot of Sasaki vs Kobashi. Two guys that emphasize raw power but from very different schools of training. Forever, I've cited that Zeus is a shit wrestler to a decent wrestler that can get carried by a good wrestler to a great match. At this point, the evidence can't be denied. Zeus is a good wrestler. At the rate he's improving, Zeus will be a great wrestler before the year is over. It's kind of an incredible transformation.

The match never gets boring. It's 17 minutes and never feels it. The crowd's so into it, neither wrestler ever looks weak here. It's a perfect match of straight up, 'I want to beat you because I think I'm better than you' coming from both sides. Top 5 MOTY spot for me. Okabayashi is likely to have that AJ Styles 2014 and La Sombra's 2015 spot for me as the best wrestler of 2016.

As an aside:
gffdggfdc1qwy.gif

How bout this submission right here

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Joe's got a point in this interview lmao. Finn sounds like a wimp.

Why is Joe still in NXT?

they really made seth look like shit on RAW :( but i like that AJ finally went heel. I'm sick of this dork shaking everybody's hand like they're engaging in some duel of honor or some shit. no more of that.

why the hell is dean ambrose equal to miz, sami and kevin owens combined.

dean busy noodling around the ring like a dork and the other 3 are putting on the best damn show every time they're out there.

they really made seth look like shit on RAW :( but i like that AJ finally went heel. I'm sick of this dork shaking everybody's hand like they're engaging in some duel of honor or some shit. no more of that.
I mean...he's still same shitty Seth that he was before his injury.
http://www.wwe.com/polls/which-wwe-superstar-would-be-your-first-draft-pick?sf27623341=1

https://65.media.tumblr.com/c15f4db9ec163ae2ec599acf67de9b52/tumblr_inline_o84e1luKoQ1t1n3a4_540.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Is this one of those polls that they share on reddit to get their fave in the number one spot?

Top Bottom