• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

HOSS ALERT

siren.gif~c200

somedevil

Andrade Cien Almas debuts next week on NXT the End. So final card:

Joe vs Balor Cage
Asuka vs Jax
Revival vs American Alpha
Nakamura vs Aries
LA Sombra debut

Tagyhag

fa4b04ad37fe3bf3177e4b2ab476a93f.jpg

So I wanted to watch the TLC before this picture was taken...

...And heel Michael Cole is SO bad. It's worse than heel JR.

He's bad now, but I rather hear his puppet ass and JBL's stupid shit for a whole 3 hours than heel Cole for 1 match. I'm glad I was off wrestling during this time.

I lurked that thread it once, that was it. Shocked the thread is still going.
I saw it earlier and didn't even enter it. Simply because I work in news and I get tired of seeing so much filth and sadness(why I'm leaving it soon) . It's best to not say anything anyway tbh.

Zach

Weird stuff about the RAW before Owen dies at a PPV:

- There's a casket match
- A eulogy is given
- A performer is suspended high above the ring as the show closes

At least this lightened the mood:

Weird stuff about the RAW before Owen dies at a PPV:

- There's a casket match
- A eulogy is given
- A performer is suspended high above the ring as the show closes

At least this lightened the mood:
There will be something else that you go, "oh hell no, don't" next month. You may comment about it.

Ugh. They get tasteless in a matter of weeks? Jesus.
No it doesn't go there but you'll think that it will because it is similar to something that has happened before.

Do you think it was tasteless for them to run that angle with Severn and Owen considering Owen actually broke Austin's neck forreal?

Zach

No it doesn't go there but you'll think that it will because it is similar to something that has happened before.

Do you think it was tasteless for them to run that angle with Severn and Owen considering Owen actually broke Austin's neck forreal?
I was okay with it. Tacky, but expected.

Striker

Its hard to tell now because it seems people watch Raw either live, DVR it, watch the 2 hour Hulu version or via youtube clips. The Cena and AJ Styles face off is at 1.9 million views right now.
Compared to last year's show on Memorial Day

Hour one: 3.79 million
Hour two: 3.58 million
Hour three: 3.42 million

to this week's

Hour one: 3.282
Hour two: 3.324
Hour three: 3.081

I would ask how is Education? I've often thought of possibly doing something in English or Theatre. But I just remember that one of my close friends is a teacher and it's not worth it lol.
It depends on where at what grade level. Theater/drama could be fun. Hold a couple of plays throughout the school year.

It depends on where at what grade level. Theater/drama could be fun. Hold a couple of plays throughout the school year.
I would like to do possibly K-5 but at the same time not so much. I am too critical and I'd have to remind myself they they're just little kids constantly. My friend I spoke of does high school and he hates that it's hard to get high school students to care at times but you can easily get rid of them. At least with a younger group, they're more likely to appreciate it. At least in camp that's how my kids were.

Is Tyson kidd ever coming back or did he have to retire? Before the unfortunate accident his character and in ring work was really great and he was becoming one of my favorites.

Top Bottom