• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Recall

He just needs the right feud to shine or I stand by my earlier suggestion of have him do some tag team stuff for a while so he can build his persona. If they partner him with the right person and his lack of charisma/mic skills is less of an issue. Plus if one them turns heel down the road you've got a ready made feud.

You can shine in any feud. You can sell, you can emote and you can try.

Crews did nothing interesting. He got beat up, did his moves, roll up pin and then smiled. Anyone on the roster can do that. There was no determination or hint of emotion or struggle, it felt by the numbers in a match set up as an "old" generation guy bring afronted by the new gen.

Same move different name.
IQSK4Qy.gif

They're bringing back Hogan eventually, and it's the last negative thing that can possibly happen that will erupt the thread in fire

WrassleGAF has already given in to the 4th Reigns title run in 8 months. Might as well get Hogan's return over with too

tbf jaywalking on most North American roads is pretty fucking dangerous considering how wide they are and how much larger the average car is over there. It's a dumb law but I can see the reasons why it exists, especially on the Vegas strip.

Las Vegas & Flamingo is actually a pretty dangerous main intersection too. If I was a cop seeing somebody randomly running across the road when the walk signal wasn't on, I might think that person had a mental issue.

Sephzilla

Yeah I don't think anyone doubts that Hogan will eventually come back. Shit, Vince will probably introduce a snobby ringside journalist character who's meant to parody Gawker just so Hogan can legdrop him

imBask

Banned
Skit with New Day?

Really. It be amazing if all 3 are still around. 5 years in wrestling is a LONG time.

5 years ago today (yesterday, actually) on raw:

• C.M. Punk: C.M. Punk sat cross-legged in the ring and proclaimed that he was the best wrestler in the world
  • Kelly Kelly defeated Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella to win the WWE Diva’s title
  • Mason Ryan defeated Evan Bourne
  • Kane defeated Mark Henry by DQ
  • Kofi Kingston defeated WWE United States champion Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero by DQ
  • TRIPLE THREAT #1 CONTENDERS MATCH (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) C.M. Punk defeated Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio
  • Daniel Bryan defeated Cody Rhodes
  • DANCE COMPETITION (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) Michael Cole defeated Vickie Guerrero
  • SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) WWE champion John Cena & World Heavyweight champion Randy Orton & Alex Riley defeated R-Truth & Christian & Mike “The Miz” Mizanin

source

Sephzilla

5 years ago today (yesterday, actually) on raw:

• C.M. Punk: C.M. Punk sat cross-legged in the ring and proclaimed that he was the best wrestler in the world
  • Kelly Kelly defeated Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella to win the WWE Diva’s title
  • Mason Ryan defeated Evan Bourne
  • Kane defeated Mark Henry by DQ
  • Kofi Kingston defeated WWE United States champion Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero by DQ
  • TRIPLE THREAT #1 CONTENDERS MATCH (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) C.M. Punk defeated Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio
  • Daniel Bryan defeated Cody Rhodes
  • DANCE COMPETITION (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) Michael Cole defeated Vickie Guerrero
  • SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH (POWER TO THE PEOPLE) WWE champion John Cena & World Heavyweight champion Randy Orton & Alex Riley defeated R-Truth & Christian & Mike “The Miz” Mizanin

source

Jesus Christ, so many people here are no longer active wrestlers with the company
-CM Punk
-Kelly Kelly
-Brie Bella
-Nikki Bella (maybe, we don't know)
-Mason Ryan
-Evan Bourne
-Rey Mysterio
-Daniel Bryan
-Cody Rhodes
-Vickie Guerrero
-Alex Riley
-Christian (retirement)

What depressed was when I recently rewatched the 2001 Royal Rumble so many people from that year's Rumble are dead now.

Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
Test
Chyna

jmdajr

What depressed was when I recently rewatched the 2001 Royal Rumble so many people from that year's Rumble are dead now.

Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
Test
Chyna

Kinda Random but related.

So I watched 59 episodes of Game of Thrones in 3 weeks. I knew nothing of the series.
you know nothing john cena!
But....I wanted to see if I liked it and be part of the normal human race. It was good,worth it.

Saying all that.

I re-watched Episode 1. And you know...It's like watching Wrestlemnia 6/7... take your pick.

edit: OMG WUT

giphy.gif

Roman Reigns ✔ @WWERomanReigns
I apologize to my family, friends and fans for my mistake in violating WWE’s wellness policy. No excuses. I own it.
3:02 PM - 21 Jun 2016

Top Bottom