• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy, The Evil Within is the best. It took me three significant restarts to get into it (over an hour in) but it finally clicked and it is amazing.

Recall

I wonder how much coke he did while shooting up the juice?

Vince does have his own secret stash so he most likely got it all from there. Vince's office is private and therefore not governed by federal law.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it's a great game chapter three is when it really kicks into high gear.

Pretty much, and it doesn't let up. I can't stop playing. It's really, REALLY goddamned creative with the things it does.

That said, the first few chapters are NOT a good place to start you. Its rough.

Jamie OD

His suspension ends a few days after the draft. So will WWE just quickly mention his name when he gets picked and then move on to the next selection?

Recall

How will they fit him into the main event in three days especially if his suspension prevents from cutting promos and not just wrestling.

The triple threat match was made on Monday for a reason.

They've built it up as quickly as possible, Reigns does his sentence and then they carry on like nothing happened just in time for the PPV.

Just because it was announced today it doesn't mean we know when he was caught. WWE most likely planned everything around his absence as soon as it was apparent.

They've built it up as quickly as possible, Reigns does his sentence and then they carry on like nothing happened just in time for the PPV.

Great so he'll be totally absent for a month and get the belt back in his first match back.

Kill me now.... v_v

Yep. People not being around on TV for feuds has never stopped the feuds.

Rusev/Dolph/Lana/Summer lasted an extra two months without one of those members, and Bray/Taker at Mania was built for 7 weeks with only one of them around the whole time

Just because it was announced today it doesn't mean we know when he was caught. WWE most likely planned everything around his absence as soon as it was apparent.

Exactly. This isn't something that happened today. They took the belt off of him, and then set up the PPV main event with the intention of suspending him today

Sephzilla

I cant imagine how Vince feel right now

vince-super-pissed-1449383246-800.jpg

Those tests aren't meant for John, my son Hunter, or Roman Reigns goddamnit!

Top Bottom