• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

I can't believe the continued team up of Kane and Show is house show exclusive, bring them back to TV to crush New Day then have Good Guy Glenn and The Big Friendly Paul Wight put over Enzo and Cass.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's not really comparable. WWE can't ban America's weapons
They should fix that...
LindaMcMahon_web_ad.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MN9 news today has been a "I can't believe its THIS bad" tier

Malware detecting its DLC as malware
WiiU version dogshit
All versions dogshit
Download codes not working

What could possibly be next?

imBask

Banned
MN9 news today has been a "I can't believe its THIS bad" tier

Malware detecting its DLC as malware
WiiU version dogshit
All versions dogshit
Download codes not working

What could possibly be next?

Inafune must be devastated with all that money everyone gave him based on dumb promises

718.gif

Y'ALL ARE RUINING VIDYA GAEMS

imBask

Banned
Yeah we all know making video games is a great way to make a huge profit.

Considering he got 4M just from Kickstarter (and probably more from Deep Silver and etc) to make a bad indie game that he botched, i'd be willing to bet he's running away with a decent amount in his pockets

The genesis is that certain parties were very upset at Jim Ross for telling a story on Opie & Anthony’s radio show that week about Vince McMahon sharting. The story was back from well over a decade ago when Vince was doing the heel Mr. McMahon character in the Austin era, and Gerald Brisco, who has a notoriously weak stomach, was working with him in the Gorilla position as the guy who timed the segments to make sure the show stayed on track and segments hit at the right time. So before going out, Vince went to fart in Brisco’s face, but accidentally shit himself. He went to the ring for his segment, did it with no problem. The brown stain was visible in the back of his khaki pants and the camera people were all aware but didn’t dare shoot it. That’s all the story he told. The way the story was told at the time is when he came back, he must have changed clothes, and was holding the loaded old pants. He tried to chase Brisco down with them to make him vomit, and HHH grabbed Brisco to hold him in place so he couldn’t get away, but Brisco used one of his old amateur moves and reversed and escaped.

EWWWW

Zach

From this NPR article I'm reading about TRUUUMP:

The RNC reported high-dollar contributions to help elect Trump. . . . Linda McMahon, who self-financed a Senate bid in Connecticut, gave $334,000.

Sick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considering he got 4M just from Kickstarter (and probably more from Deep Silver and etc) to make a bad indie game that he botched, i'd be willing to bet he's running away with a decent amount in his pockets

Considering he is still running a sizeable team that he has to pay for, in a very expensive working location, and all his big plans of anime and action figures, I think you're giving him way too much credit here.

No one is going to get rich quick off a video game kickstarter. Just look at the Broken Age kickstarter.
From this NPR article I'm reading about TRUUUMP:

Sick.

Where your money goes, folks. But keep watching WWE because 'that guy you like is on there and i only watch for that guy'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
sure let's talk politics, nothing bad will come of it

zach, goddammit, way to leave a turd in this toilet

Shadow780

Good to have Queen Sasha and BrayBray return on the same night. Becky is still Sting Dumb.

It seemed relatively quiet to me given how long she's been out of the view of the audience

It actually speaks to her popularity considering how irrelevant booking she's got since Wrestlemania. No loss only means so much when you're not even on TV.

Started a new job today, so the days of watching a bunch of wrestling, capturing sweet gifs, and writing about the matches are probably over. Maybe one match a night going forward, so I'm not going to be able to put a dent in this backlog.

Mahonay

Banned
RAW was good. Feeling positive about current WWE for the first time in ages. Especially considering how bad and rote the product had gotten just before this point. The roster is feeling stacked as fuck and there's more people coming in soon. And they're actually building stories across the roster which feels like a minor miracle. I hope the brand split doesn't fuck up this current upward arc we're experiencing.

Mahonay

Banned
Ambrose isn't drawing larger crowds, he's drawing the same as Roman, which, considering all the things they've done to get Roman over, is still a pretty bad mark on him.

Will be interesting to see if the title change ups Dean's drawing power.
Considering Dean's booking has often been even worse than Reigns at times that's hardly surprising. We'll see if they can turn things around for both Dean and Roman with this Sheild feud which is hot with crowds still. It looks like they pulled the trigger early with having them all face each other but they needed an injection of life.

Top Bottom