• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sephzilla

No wonder he snapped at the fans for chanting You Can't Wrestle. It reminded him that for the next 30 days, he really couldn't

sLfKuHV.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I did see a sign on Raw that said

"DEAN AMBROSE
TITLE MASTER"

Just saw this on twitter from King Wrestling.

"He's not a good guy. He's not a bad guy. He's the Wellness Policy violating guy. #reigns #wwe https://t.co/HqEeIMQxOs"

Ice cold.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems like a bullshit timing thing where they set the suspension up to not actually cause him to miss anything.

Tired of yall always trying to get Kane pushed when the true Big Man isn't getting his due
Double%2BChokeslam.gif

He got his due when he took out super Sheamus for the belt a few years ago, now it's Kane's turn again, when he's had his run then we go back to Show as the cycle permits.
Win Win.

Seems like a bullshit timing thing where they set the suspension up to not actually cause him to miss anything.

Welcome to WWE

Also I'm sorry you were wrong about the triple threat absolutely happening earlier than Summerslam and one of the Shield members absolutely being drafted elsewhere, I forgive you and accept your apology

Knox

They should take him out of the main event. Not for punishment, but because this isn't the way the Shield triple threat should go down. This is one of their most anticipated matches that they've had in their back pocket forever, and now the build for it is going to be without one of the three. They should really just let this one be Dean vs. Seth, then have Roman come in at the end and setup the triple threat for Summerslam.

Heel

Perfect booking is for Roman Reigns to return and be rewarded with the WWE title. I can't even begin to fathom the heat if they play it as a redemption story.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Welcome to WWE

Also I'm sorry you were wrong about the triple threat absolutely happening earlier than Summerslam and one of the Shield members absolutely being drafted elsewhere, I forgive you and accept your apology

I never even said that it wouldn't happen, and the draft hasn't happened yet. In fact, what I actually said was:

"I mean, it's 100% a setup for the tripe threat at SummerSlam, I just hope they don't blow their wad and try to pull the match off at Battleground.
"You can find a reason for the Battleground match to be a singles match." and then "but they're not gonna just throw away the entire Shield storyline via the Brand Split."

And I was right: they aren't throwing away the Shield storyline via the brand split and it was scheduled for Battleground.

What actually happened is that you were wrong but for insane troll logic reasons are giving yourself credit for being right when you were wrong.

Perfect booking is for Roman Reigns to return and be rewarded with the WWE title. I can't even begin to fathom the heat if they play it as a redemption story.

And then the next PPV he conquers Brock, regardless of how the Hunt fight goes

And he does it Clean

Fantomex

How you gonna get fired on yo day off?

This coupled with the rumors Vince was done with the reigns experiment really make me wonder if they'll still have him in the triple threat.

lol rip in peace roman (until the next PPV)

Full card for PROGRESS on Sunday, looks good as usual (though I was hoping for an Ospreay homecoming :'( )
likF9Gl.gif

This is the best wrestling fan day of my life. I personally have schadenfreude from fans, posters, wrestlers, owners, and MMA fighters. And there's still 8 hours left! What's next?! Whatever it is, I'll love and forgive it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does anyone like Johnny Gargano? I don't mean like 'you don't hate him' I mean like actually like him? Like you'd see a show for him?

Top Bottom