• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So you guys think that only the stuff that happens on air is what Titus was disciplined for? Lmao so stupid

Mahonay

Banned
Really? Who?
We'll agree to disagree. Don't really feel like digging up examples.

I dunno. I suppose I can understand that Vince wanted to make sure people respected kayfabe on TV and made example out of Titus.
So you guys think that only the stuff that happens on air is what Titus was disciplined for? Lmao so stupid
What else would he have been disciplined for? Covered up wellness issue?

Fox318

Fox brought up a good point about WWE's testing compared to UFC's with USADA. USADA is constantly checking, or at least giving the illusion, they are. I wonder how often WWE checks their talent...

For all we know this could be part of some work to get him over.

Besides look at Billy gun and HHH at mania 31.

Gun failed a powerlifting test with a T/E ratio that was astronomically high.

MG310

Damn, Elgin got a huge reaction climbing that ladder at the end from what I could hear over Togi Makabe losing his shit.

titus o neil, roman reigns. who else is a great father in the WWE Universe. playing poker with the boys, i'm a little teapot with their daughters. Suspend them.

Then why not write him out on Raw?

His last moment on TV for the next month was him being beat up by Dean Ambrose

If you want an embarrassing exit from TV, that makes sure he won't fuck up again, you can't really have much worse/more effective than that aside from "Bray Wyatt" replacing "Dean Ambrose"

He's not being written out of the PPV I imagine.

I meant to explain why he isn't on TV for the next month

If you want an embarrassing exit from TV, that makes sure he won't fuck up again, you can't really have much worse/more effective than that aside from "Bray Wyatt" replacing "Dean Ambrose"

Yeah, being taken down by the champion is Soooooooo embarassing

Mahonay

Banned
They already let go of Adam Rose.

The already let go of Adam Rose.
tumblr_m9bgotyIQK1rugjqu.gif

Ithil

Rewatch the Rumble end with Reigns and Batista

Vince's eyes lit the fuck up at that reaction. Brighter than diamonds. Guarantee if he wasn't completely set on Reigns eventually being the guy by then, he was at that point.

You mean the Rumble where they had Reigns eliminate 12 people, the most of all time?

I think they had already long decided on him as their big pick before that.

Only other thing anywhere near as embarrassing, in fact, is

YjK9Gdo.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You mean the Rumble where they had Reigns eliminate 12 people, the most of all time?

I think they had already long decided on him as their big pick before that.

Well yeah, its all optics. Roman is a good looking dude who just looks like he'd be a big hero guy.

Ithil

The question today is: Is Roman Reigns the Mighty No. 9 of WWE?

Hmm. Overseen by a carny, sold based solely on "potential" and empty hype, constant delays to the plan, ends up coming out as a lame and outdated mishmash version of various beloved classics with no identity or substance of its own.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Be polite, please
In general when posting in threads, don't be a dick. Be respectful of other fellow members, and learn to argue against the points in a discussion without making it personal or insulting the other party.

Something we should all remember, friends.

Fox318

Did Ambrose have custom plates in the belt? That might give us a time frame of when they knew they were gonna change the belt.

Top Bottom