• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Kaladin

Shamus had generic plates for about a week or 2 during his run last year. Considering his cash in was a last minute thing this might give us some idea.

They must have either known ahead of time or they have key guys plates made backstage.

I like to think there is a locked room at the HQ where they keep custom belt plates for every superstar on the roster.

Somewhere, even Kalisto has a custom belt plate set.

Playing Metal Gear Rising wish there was a way to play the codec calls without pausing the game. The lore is so deep, plus the in depth technical breakdowns Doktor gives on all the in game tech and enemies

Spending more time listening to the codec conversations than in combat lol.

The power of the gold standard?
Shelton Benjamin?
Playing Metal Gear Rising wish there was a way to play the codec calls without pausing the game. The lore is so deep, plus the in depth technical breakdowns Doktor gives on all the information game tech and enemies

Spending more time listening to the codec conversations than in combat lol.
I just started it Sunday, holy fuck it's a challenege on hard but I like it.

shanafan

Great, now I won't see Roman at Raw in 3 weeks. I blame the WWE universe for treating him like crap. They chant "You can't wrestle" but the guy delivers high quality matches. They cheer for the guys who can't actually can't wrestle, i.e. Damien Sandow who botched a hip toss at a house show I went to. No wonder WWE released him.

Sorry Roman, wish I could have seen you.

Signed,
A true fan

Caderfix

I was surprised by MitB, and now this, huh? I'm interested to see development without Roman, so I'll watch RAW for the next three weeks at least to see what happens.

They won't test Trips. Wasn't there a story of how they wanted to test Steiner and he said he would get tested only if he did one alongside Triple H and then they never contacted him about it again?

Caderfix

ceG2EIy.png

Ice cold.

Syder

Wasn't Punk passed over for doing Make a Wishes in favour of Cena? I mean, good for Roman doing them but why can't Dean do them?

Ithil

Wasn't Punk passed over for doing Make a Wishes in favour of Cena? I mean, good for Roman doing them but why can't Dean do them?

He wasn't passed over for them, it was that only Cena's wishes were ever promoted on WWE TV, anyone else was ignored.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Everyone in the company does Make A Wishes, they just don't bother to tell you about them because KO doing Make a Wishes is weird and Cena doing them is in character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe internet nerds hate Roman Reigns SO MUCH they're trying to paint him as someone who doesn't like doing Make-A-Wish and is forced to do it. That's goddamned pathetic to see these posts. Just pathetic.

Menome

Damien Sandow - Future endeavoured
Seth Rollins - Busts a knee
Elias Samson - Broken foot

I joke about supporting Reigns and he gets a 30-day suspension.

BLUEKAVELI WAS RIGHT, I AM A WITCH.

I'll cripple The Miz for a free copy of the new Mirror's Edge game.

Cagey

Banned
I can't believe internet nerds hate Roman Reigns SO MUCH they're trying to paint him as someone who doesn't like doing Make-A-Wish and is forced to do it. That's goddamned pathetic to see these posts. Just pathetic.
When we talk about Internet fans, Smarks, or any other label for a very clearly known and defined group, it's this group.

Reigns Derangement Syndrome. It's rough.

Top Bottom