• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

miserable

hey Aiii

13395021_1542904386016529_1215971264_n.jpg

Colocho

Banned
I'm reminded of the Draft. They're going to have to acknowledge Reigns' absence somehow. Man, he really fucked up.

They don't draft him, he shows up at Battleground, wins the belt, next night on Raw he comes out and both general managers fight over who has the rights to the champ.

Adree

They might acknowledge his absence but not the true reason why.

Well they could spin this into being a humbled babyface story. People love heroes fighting back from a low point.

I'd rather them use this to make him a heel though.

Either way they should be offering Cena more money so he never leaves.

Toki767

They can bring back Sandow to act like Reigns.

Then Sandow would get super over and they'll think the fans will want to see Reigns again.

Honestly though they'll probably pretend that Reigns either got injured or is off making appearances somewhere else.

Any of the Irish lads, am I seeing Colt fucking Cabana on OTT posters around Dublin?? I need to be at that if true.

This Roman wellness policy violation is glorious. You never want to wish someone injured so this is the next best thing. Now give Rollins the title back next month and all will be well.

And call up Finn and Joe.

Then Sandow would get super over and they'll think the fans will want to see Reigns again.
No. Sandow will be Fake Carlito and Carlito will be Fake Daniel Bryan. Fake Roman is played by Chuckie T. I got it all worked out, just give me the book Vinnie Mac.

Adree

It's kinda shitty that the last few Reigns promos have been really good and he's always at least solid in the ring if never that exceptional. I mean I rarely bothered with his TV matches but he usually brings it on PPVs. More so than Ambrose.

Toki767

When Reigns told the audience to sit down, drink their beer, and shut up on Raw, that felt like the most natural, comfortable thing he's ever said on screen.

Striker

Honestly though they'll probably pretend that Reigns either got injured or is off making appearances somewhere else.
Do they even say anything when people disappear to do movies? Pretty odd since it's their movies to promote.

I was just reminded of the 90's Hogan action vehicle Suburban Commando, it's so fucking bad.

Will admit however that when I was dumber and younger I thought it was good. Since then I have learned what a piece of shit Hogan is.

I was just reminded of the 90's Hogan action vehicle Suburban Commando, it's so fucking bad.

Will admit however that when I was dumber and younger I thought it was good. Since then I have learned what a piece of shit Hogan is.
You should feel sorry for Hogan. The man lives in constant fear of being rolled up and losing his heat, dude.

Menome

Apologies for the phone-camera quality, but from August 1993, a review for the Commodore 64 tie-in game. I'll try and get a decent set of pics later on:

And whilst I'm posting images, my Inafune post has been no-sold for days:

I'll start supporting Ziggler for a copy of Oxenfree.

Top Bottom