• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

tumblr_o600qmrkta1rrvbvs5s.gif

Absolutely majestic.
Hey Aiii
becky03.gif

shanafan

It's my favorite time of the year: WCW Road Wild!

-_-

Oh, good. It's the Insane Clown Posse.

Which year? If it's ICP, I think you may have already seen the Karl Malone and DDP vs Dennis Rodman and Hulk Hogan match. And before that, Jay Leno!

Aiii

So not worth it
Meanwhile I'm watching the Goldberg collection, DDP vs World Champion Goldberg is up, so good.

I love when they made Goldberg's entrance so long that they had to play his entrance theme twice.

Camera on the ref's head for Chamber of Horrors...this is god damn genius for 1991. How did we go from these camera angles (they're really good for this match) to SHAKY CAM?

Aiii

So not worth it
Maybe we can do a coordinated WCW rewatch, start with the first Nitro or something and watch one episode (incl. PPV's) a week.

Zach

I think we need to start WCWednesday. Only talk for the entire day has to be related to WCW

Except for Blue, you just keep doing you
I like it. But most will not go for it.
Maybe we can do a coordinated WCW rewatch, start with the first Nitro or something and watch one episode (incl. PPV's) a week.
You guys should totally do that. I would even be tempted to jump in, but that would be insane of me. Surely there are some communities that do something like that, what with the advent of the Network.
We could just pick up wherever Zach is
I don't recommend it.

UberTag

People often just get beaten down, injury angle, off you go.

To write off Roman with no mention is just ludicrous.
The phantom write-off approach they took on Smackdown this week.
Having Roman's apology tacked on with the official WWE.com release of his suspension.
Conveniently slotting it in between his #1 contender match and his PPV main event.

All of these things are only contributing to the existing narrative that he's given preferential treatment so they had best be prepared to face the consequences from their hostile and toxic fanbase for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Bryan is worth a shit on commentary. He was godawful on Tough Talk. Hope it isn't related, skillset-wise.

The return of Sasha Banks was more confusing than anything else. Off TV forever then just randomly comes out and poses with Paige and the commentators are screaming I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT MATCH!!

Ok then?

These idiots can't do anything right.

Edit: Apparently they can! Daniel Bryan and Mauro Ranallo on comentary!! :D :D Woo!

Also lolRoman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The return of Sasha Banks was more confusing than anything else. Off TV forever then just randomly comes out and poses with Paige and the commentators are screaming I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT MATCH!!

Ok then?

These idiots can't do anything right.

She's been on Main Event and Superstars pretty consistently over the past few months.

Kaladin

WWE Network will also air an exclusive Cruiserweight Classic special entitled CWC: Bracketology on Wednesday, July 6 at 9 PM ET.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just listen to those puns, how can you even remotely imagine he'd be unbearable, Sunny?

You just had to work one in. I like puns. They're cheesy, sure - but they make me feel grate.

miserable

I know I'm late to the chop party, but I just watched that Fortune Dream 3 main event and you guys were right, it was awesome.I loved every minute of it!

maybe i should watch more of this Yuji Hino cat.
(also, Shiozaki is stupid sexy handsome)

Top Bottom