• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

return of the dream team
tumblr_o96bg8iBiA1r89qoso1_540.jpg

Where is a picture of the queen?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI for those who were wondering how Vince feels about Stone Cold's podcast - apparently Stone Cold has full control of it and can say anything he wants.

56auDL3.png

Fox318

FYI for those who were wondering how Vince feels about Stone Cold's podcast - apparently Stone Cold has full control of it and can say anything he wants.

56auDL3.png

I mean to a point I'm sure tell him to maybe pass over some topics.

Like when Paige was on right after Hogan was fired. Considering her as the cohost of a show with Hogan it probably would have been fair to ask her what it was like working with him and what her reaction to the firing was.

Anth0ny

I mean to a point I'm sure tell him to maybe pass over some topics.

Like when Paige was on right after Hogan was fired. Considering her as the cohost of a show with Hogan it probably would have been fair to ask her what it was like working with him and what her reaction to the firing was.

"Hey Vince, lets talk about Chris Benoit"

Hell yeah, will watch the show after I get home from it live. When do they air?

"the Cruiserweight Classic kicks off on Wednesday, July 13 at 9/8 C, only on WWE Network. And be sure to tune into WWE Network on Wednesday, July 6 at 9/8 C for Cruiserweight Classic: Bracketology, a special look at the 32-man, 10-week tournament."

Fox318

We sort of got that moment already when Austin asked HHH about Chyna and the Hall Of Fame.
They didn't want to give Chyna a live mic.

Now that she has passed in sure they will have no qualms making money off her name and rewriting history to ignore how Steph and HHH helped blackball her from wrestling.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Goldberg Collection has the Goldberg/Bret Hart Tag-title win in there... That's a Thunder match, first time I've seen Thunder content on the Network.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George Barrios held a presentation at the Bernstein Global Future of Media & Telecom Summit in Boston on Tuesday and stated that WWE’s current TV deal with NBC Universal expires the first quarter of 2019.

At least 2.5 more years of 3 hour Raw's, I guess.

Caderfix

Spam is pretty good if you slice it thin and pan fry it.

Also if you only do this like once a year.

I'm in the Philippines right now, and there's a lot of food with spam. Fried spam, spam roll, etc. It's pretty good, although I can feel my life span getting shorter with every bite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At least 2.5 more years of 3 hour Raw's, I guess.

That's the big money, the third hour. Get that chingle chingle.

I'm in the Philippines right now, and there's a lot of food with spam. Fried spam, spam roll, etc. It's pretty good, although I can feel my life spam getting shorter with every bite.

Whole Pacific area LOVES spam. It's pretty crazy.

bjork

I'm in the Philippines right now, and there's a lot of food with spam. Fried spam, spam roll, etc. It's pretty good, although I can feel my life spam getting shorter with every bite.

when I lived on Maui, I thought it was neat that Burger King had breakfast sandwiches that used spam instead of sausage and made sure you knew it, with a big SPAM sign in the window.

Then I went to the k-mart and they had an entire pallet drop of Spam for super cheap. It was then I realized that when it comes to canned meat, Maui does not mess around.

bjork

All WCW talk, you could do a bingo card for that and have it filled in an hour.

- Arn praise
- Goldberg arguing
- that gif of the dangerous alliance
- something sting
- nash hate
- shockmaster
- hogan ruined wcw discussion
- russo talk

and so on

So really, it would only need to happen once. If it were a thread, it could be locked like 25 posts in and cover everything.

Tom Nook

when I lived on Maui, I thought it was neat that Burger King had breakfast sandwiches that used spam instead of sausage and made sure you knew it, with a big SPAM sign in the window.

Then I went to the k-mart and they had an entire pallet drop of Spam for super cheap. It was then I realized that when it comes to canned meat, Maui does not mess around.

Yup, that and Corned Beef.

I need to make a list of PPV's in chronological order (since the network lists them alphabetically) and watch every WCW pay per view and relive every glorious moment right up to the trainwreck last few years.

imBask

Banned
Spam and such works in a omelette, but if you eat that shit straight from the can you're a savage

even in a sandwich, that's just wrong.

Top Bottom