• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Recall

BTW people should make sure to clearly label and spoiler CWC match results

How are they recording these matches?

Are they all bring taped at an NXT venue? One a month on a PPV?

I don't really understand the CWC format though to be honest I've not exactly looked into it either.

I don't really understand the CWC format though to be honest I've not exactly looked into it either.

They've got 4 taping dates set, all at Full Sail.

It's a single elimination bracket.

Ithil

They're being taped at Full Sail. I think it's a slightly difference set up with a smaller stage and more seats. I don't know how many they're taping at a time but I'm gonna guess three episodes, once a month til the live finals in September.

Given round 1 is going to be 16 matches, I think that's gonna take up half the episodes.

How does this picture make you feel?

ClkWY35WYAE2PCO.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9o0UcAFAJ/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You don't even need to watch the TV there's so many PPVs you can watch 20 wrestling events a year without watching a single episode of SD or Raw.

3 hours of Raw, 2 hours of SD, 2 hours of NXT/Cruiserweight, 3 hours of a PPV every 2 weeks, and occasionally 2 hours of Takeover

Bryan Alvarez and Vinny are going to be openly hallucinating or crying on air by month 3

Not a fan of Smackdown's current theme. Hope they change it. Would kind of like to see a different stage for Smackdown again but I doubt that is in the budget.

3 hours of Raw, 2 hours of SD, 2 hours of NXT/Cruiserweight, 3 hours of a PPV every 2 weeks, and occasionally 2 hours of Takeover

Bryan Alvarez and Vinny are going to be openly hallucinating or crying on air by month 3

I'm actually being generous because Raw always overruns and now the PPVs overrun too, so it's actually 3+ each and 2+ hours of Takeover

Holy hell

Cagey

Banned
Cheap Heat and the Shoemaker Unnamed Podcast have both been great post-divorce. A great job of striking a balance: sounding like normal people at a bar chatting WWE instead of getting too smarky / insider or being too bro-style sports talk radio. As normal as a person who would chat WWE at a bar could sound, of course.

Plus the fact they all actually, sincerely enjoy watching the product despite any complaints helps tremendously.

Top Bottom