• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Mahonay

Banned
You may wonder why people ever were into Charles Manson, but seeing him at the beginning of his trial (and a bit before that) - that man was somethin' else. Charismatic motherfucker.

Women sitting outside the courtroom listening on radios for the verdict with Xes on their foreheads. It was really something else.

And let's not forget all the other fuckin' mental people. Ted Bundy. Not a far cry from how people treat photogenic killers today either. Same old shit.
The cult effect.

Some M-Pro made tape!! Watch this, friends. Great match;

Manjimaru (c) vs Fujita 'Jr' Hayato

YJKhe9.gif
hqHcWh.gif

Saw a great tweet about Hayato earlier, "the greatest wrestler I only watch three times a year". Dude should have been in the J-Cup or CWC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But I'd have to watch a match where JNCOs are being worn

You're testin me boots!

Zach

Zach wanted to talk about Trump earlier

I'd rather talk Politics of the 70s.

We talking politics in here? Aaahhh yeeeaaahhh.

P.S. All this Avatar Betting Extravaganza discussion is getting me hot. You guys should really coordinate a unique event every month. I said it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We talking politics in here? Aaahhh yeeeaaahhh.

I wanna talk to you about how unbelievably Nixon fucked up a sure thing. EVERYONE was voting for him. It wasn't even a question. Watergate fucked him in a way I just couldn't believe. And he did a TON of stuff while he was in office that'd gain anyone's goodwill, really.

It's pretty crazy how damaging it was to his campaign for re-election. Hell, even his presidency.

Zach

I wanna talk to you about how unbelievably Nixon fucked up a sure thing. EVERYONE was voting for him. It wasn't even a question. Watergate fucked him in a way I just couldn't believe. And he did a TON of stuff while he was in office that'd gain anyone's goodwill, really.

It's pretty crazy how damaging it was to his campaign for re-election. Hell, even his presidency.

Why you voting Trump, bruh?

It's nice to see Tyson Dux in the tournament. He was always one of those guys you could tell loved the business but could never quite put it all together enough to really get signed to a proper deal. He wouldn't (and shouldn't) win, but I would like to see him get some spotlight as I expect this is the last big thing in his career.

ROH PPV looks pretty good

said:
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
JAY BRISCOE VS. JAY LETHAL (C) W/ TAELER HENDRIX

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS (ALEX SHELLEY & CHRIS SABIN) VS. THE ADDICTION (CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & FRANKIE KAZARIAN) (C)

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
DALTON CASTLE W/ THE BOYS VS. BOBBY FISH (C)

UNSANCTIONED FIGHT WITHOUT HONOR
STEVE CORINO VS. BJ WHITMER

TORNADO RULES
MOOSE/WAR MACHINE (RAYMOND ROWE & HANSON) VS. ADAM COLE/YOUNG BUCKS (NICK & MATT JACKSON)

SPECIAL CHALLENGE
RODERICK STRONG VS. MARK BRISCOE

KAMAITACHI vs. KYLE O'REILLY

SILAS YOUNG VS. ACH

PLUS...
DONOVAN DIJAK W/ PRINCE NANA
ALL NIGHT EXPRESS (RHETT TITUS & KENNY KING)
CAPRICE COLEMAN
AND MORE

Kyle vs kamaitachi should be amazing

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE would love him if they didn't already have The Miz.

From what Meltzer says a lot of dudes already have handshake deals with WWE, they're just being told to not say anything in anticipation of the fall revamp of the NXT roster.

Kaladin

From what Meltzer says a lot of dudes already have handshake deals with WWE, they're just being told to not say anything in anticipation of the fall revamp of the NXT roster.

Maybe Roderick will benefit a lot from NXT. He's 32, great in the ring but has always been a shit promo IMO.

shaowebb

Jay Briscoe is a homophobic, midcarder 4 lyfe

but he's at least a decent promo

Yeah. Him and his brother peaked super early back during the Samoa Joe 2 year undefeated streak and never did much since. I remember when it was them, The Backseat Boyz, The SAT and Da Hit Squad tearing it up in the tag team world at one point. Weird times.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe Roderick will benefit a lot from NXT. He's 32, great in the ring but has always been a shit promo IMO.

The last newsletter said:

Big Damo (Damian Mackie, 31) from the U.K. and Noam Dar, 22, join Moose and Tommy End on the list of guys expected to be part of the new September class at the Performance Center if they pass their medicals.

He also said he would be shocked if Zack Sabre Jr. wasn't signed.

Top Bottom