• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally watching Breaking Ground on the Network, and it's pretty great.

Dana Brooke <3

EDIT: Regal: "Does everyone know what your left foot is?"
She's so fantastic. I'm a believer. She's great.

Kaladin

WT135ft.gif

I guess it is Bob's Burgers. I don't really watch that one but the animation style fits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I also think Dana is a quality sports entertaina, but I spend a lot of time wondering how she got called up before Bayley.

I think its a matter of opportunity in storyline. I don't know that they know HOW to call up Bayley.

Kaladin

I've got to admit, I was wrong about them saving Balor vs Nakamura for Takeover : Brooklyn. I'm surprised and never expected them to turn around another live NXT so soon.

I'm guessing the draft put a FF on their plans.

Kaladin

The Cruiserweight Classic is going to be the most hype thing ever.

It would be very hard for WWE to fuck this up. They can....it's WWE....but it would be hard.

I'm going to mark out fucking hard when Angle comes back. Then pray he doesnt die.

Do I go to a wrestling show friday by myself just to see Colt Cabana?

Not sure. They have a taping on 6/24. So most likely its going to be taped and you have to avoid the spoilers.

I've got front row seats to both tapings (and the CWC) so I'll be covered either way it happens. (I'll try and post photos of the CWC set here tomorrow.)

If they do tape it Friday, between that and the
2 out of 3 falls match between The Revival and American Alpha for the Tag Team Championships
, it might be a better event than Takeover was.

Kaladin

I've got front row seats to both tapings (and the CWC) so I'll be covered either way it happens. (I'll try and post photos of the CWC set here tomorrow.)

If they do tape it Friday, between that and the
2 out of 3 falls match between The Revival and American Alpha for the Tag Team Championships
, it might be a better event than Takeover was.

Jealous of your front row seats. I'm lucky to get a seat when I do.

Just weeks after leaving World Wrestling Entertainment, Jeff Hardy was arrested when police seized approximately 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and items of drug paraphernalia from his residence.
I still can't believe this shit

Top Bottom