• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

Clk-3PIXIAIkEyE.jpg

this is so wrong

UberTag

First couple of days at a new job are the worst.

Feel completely useless.
I started a new job on September 11th, 2001.
I was both completely useless and outright ignored (given events that were transpiring elsewhere).
I literally spent that entire shift making photocopies for people.

Kaladin

So when I got in line for the last NXT tapings, the guy that writes pro wrestling stories for the Miami Herald was there doing a series of youtube interviews with fans about anticipating Wrestlemania 33 coming to Orlando and our past Wrestlemania memories.

He interviewed me and my friend who went to the tapings with me. I'm on the left. 2 things : Yes, I have a lazy eye and it was raining that day.

I talked about going to 3 Wrestlemanias with the highlight being HBK vs Ric Flair and my friend talked about going to Wrestlemania 14 with his dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY9W_6k46s

That was kind of cool and unexpected. I'm looking forward to my 4th Mania next year, though I doubt I'll do the whole weekend this time.

RBH

WWE CFO George Barrios revealed the status of his TV contracts during a presentation:

"So first on the renewal cycle: We have the dollars there through '18. Our three largest deals, which are the U.S., U.K. and India -- actually go through '19. So the U.S. deal is -- all three of them are five-year deals. The U.S. deal will go through third quarter of 2019, and then U.K. and India through the fourth quarter."
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...ht-classic-ufc-203-main-event-bellator-215076

Finally watching Breaking Ground on the Network, and it's pretty great.

Dana Brooke <3

EDIT: Regal: "Does everyone know what your left foot is?"

Kaladin

You bastards have ruined the word "shoot" for me. Every time I walk past the troubleshooters desk at work, I have to try not to laugh. :mad:

"I'm afraid your computer has a virus, sir."

"Are....are you shooting?"

"Yes sir, that is my job."

"Wait, so you're working then?"

"Yes, I am working on shooting."

"Is this a work or a shoot?"

"I'm afraid your computer has a virus, sir."

"Are....are you shooting?"

"Yes sir, that is my job."

"Wait, so you're working then?"

"Yes, I am working on shooting."

"Is this a work or a shoot?"

I'm gonna shoot, that virus is just a work to get the new antivirus software over

Top Bottom