• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Shut your damn mouth girl.

Blue get your ass back in the lockerroom
camby.png

And get my bags dammit

Jericho & hhh are basically feuding over a dog. Pathetic

LOL Blue

I want to say a positive thing about brose because I will say that there isnt a bigger Ambrose hater out there than me.

That opening this last raw where he exits the cab was one of the most amusing things I have seen in wwe in sometime outside anything Jericho and KO have done . His "oh, shit! The belt!!!! " Was great on so many levels

He nailed it.

Mahonay

Banned
So finally got around to watching Slammiversary. The Jeff Hardy vs Broken Matt Hardy hardcore match was actually awesome. They were both stiff as hell on each other. Just a never ending series of painful looking spots. They both sold like death which made it look more brutal.

Matt powerbombing Jeff through a keyboard was pretty great.

Broken Matt Hardy is currently my favorite gimmick of 2016.

Come on man, it's Michelle McCool
/swoons

Weekly reminder that LayCool was the shit

Yes we miss LayCool. Azzbiz miss Layla

But I was just spotting the obvious in the gif. My bad

E: Who says we over the hill yet? Remember Blue a 46 yr old can easily be champ if he chooses

Yes we miss LayCool. Azzbiz miss Layla

But I was just spotting the obvious in the gif. My bad

E: Who says we over the hill yet? Remember Blue a 46 yr old can easily be champ if he chooses
If that 46 year old is sleeping with a woman who looks EXACTLY like her father! I wonder did his beat friend give him pointers on how to get to tge top of the mountain? WOOOOO!

Striker

Arn's spinebuster to 'Taker? That was majestic.

If they split the belts again, there will be another lengthy number of guys getting a stupid number of title reigns. MITB is partially to blame for all of that.

KingBroly

Banned
He, X Pac, and Curt were close simply because all three were from Minnesota.

Moly beat Hurricane for the hc title lol.

I wish they'd make a WWE Network Title that worked just like the Hardcore Title. Random cut-ins on title defenses/changes throughout the day.

It'd probably be very short lived.

WWE should bring back KOTR next year in place of MITB for either a May or June event for both brands with a 16 man tournament, eight for each side where the Smackdown and the Raw winners meet in the finals, hell expand it to 24 or even 32 and to make it a month long thing and have the semi and finales take place or maybe even quarter finales too at the event like it use to be though having the roster work three times in one night is probably not something anyone would want. Winner gets a world title shot at Summerslam, if they actually split the world titles again just make it for that brand though I'm hoping they don't and just have one guy who is seen as on top of the mountain for both shows and put more focus on the IC and US titles. Hell give the women a "Queen of the Ring" too though I'm hoping the women's roster doesn't get split and they're exclusive to one show. Just less turning it into a gimmick change because that's only really worked once or twice.

EDIT: So they are supposedly planning to split the Women's roster, oh for fuck sake!

Come on man, it's Michelle McCool
/swoons

Weekly reminder that LayCool was the shit
McCool and Layla together were the saving graces of the women's division during the period they were around. Michelle did a really good Styles Clash with the Faithbreaker. Plus it helped she was the tallest woman in the division at the time so there was a lower risk of breaking a neck.

Aiii

So not worth it

Aiii

So not worth it
WrassleGAF getting mainstream attention
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1238164

Maybe around Survivor Series we should do a proper avatar rumble GAF-wide. Everyone gets to send in, we fill however many Rumbles we can (I'm assuming we'd fill at least two) and then have the final 4 (or 2 or whatever many we need depending on the number of Rumble's) of each Rumble meet up in an 8-man King of the Ring tournament to determine who everyone changes their avatar to.

Striker

McCool and Layla together were the saving graces of the women's division during the period they were around. Michelle did a really good Styles Clash with the Faithbreaker. Plus it helped she was the tallest woman in the division at the time so there was a lower risk of breaking a neck.
Natayla and Beth Phoenix weren't used to their maximum potential. They had a fun match vs Laycool at a TLC PPV. Then Beth was jobbing to Kelly Kelly, Mickie James and Natayla were getting ribbed (?) for their weight, Natalya later started a farting gimmick and they made Gail Kim leave. That writing crew this company employs. Lol

Top Bottom