• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Aiii

So not worth it
Maybe around Survivor Series we should do a proper avatar rumble GAF-wide. Everyone gets to send in, we fill however many Rumbles we can (I'm assuming we'd fill at least two) and then have the final 4 (or 2 or whatever many we need depending on the number of Rumble's) of each Rumble meet up in an 8-man King of the Ring tournament to determine who everyone changes their avatar to.

Laws00

Does anyone else think Dolph Ziggler doesn't get a break because his name is synonymous with Adolph and Dolphins? One a crazed dictator and the other a playful mammal.

Browny

Banned
Does anyone else think Dolph Ziggler doesn't get a break because his name is synonymous with Adolph and Dolphins? One a crazed dictator and the other a playful mammal.
No.
I realise your post is most likely sarcastic, but it gives me an opportunity to vent on how much of a jobber I hope he becomes.

It's because he's had a number of big opportunities and blown almost every single one (barring his concussion), hasn't evolved either his in-ring work or character one iota, and is a bump monkey in the ring.

I still want Brock vs Dolph.

Aiii

So not worth it
BERLYN COUNTDOWN IS ON
t1466722800z0.png

Less than 12 hours remain, fare thee well Berlyn, you were the best pick.

Striker

It's because he's had a number of big opportunities and blown almost every single one (barring his concussion), hasn't evolved either his in-ring work or character one iota, and is a bump monkey in the ring.

I still want Brock vs Dolph.
He's only had two [big] opportunities that stick out. One being the concussion that pretty much killed his WHC run. The other was coming back and beating the Authority team in the 2014 Survivor Series, which they didn't really do anything afterwards with.

Not that I'm saying he's currently being held back or anything. His superkick spam along with several other guys is dog shit and ruins a lot of matches.

Rutti

For a while I haven't had any motivation to watch wrestling but I am bit exited for the cruiserweight classic. I hope that I get exited enough to then watch other stuff too.

I loved Bryan's Mania 30 moment and Seth saving 31, but this is my favorite moment in the time that I've been watching. I remember me and one of my cousins losing our shit while nobody else in the room seemed to give a fuck. 10/10.

http://youtu.be/KuBVcsPVPyQ

I was on the toilet and literally flipped a shit. Great moment man.
Hell yeah it was awesome and even with the rumors I never expected to see AJ on WWE. Still get the surreal feeling. My brother didn't want to admit it but I saw the glimmer in his eye. :'-)

NXT was alright. Didn't expect to see Liv Morgan again and the Alexa/Carmella segment was solid. More Alexa Bliss is always a good thing. Surprised at Tye but I'm guessing it's the start of a storyline?
or is he just destined for jobber status?

Is there a good place to watch Lucha Underground? Unfortunately there's no way for me to see it unless I go to shady places I don't want to go to. Or, and I'm just freeballing here, should I just buy the seasons on iTunes? Hmmmm decisions decisions. Side note: the LU logo shirt is awesome and it makes me feel like a boss when I'm lifting with it on.

To hell with it while im at it is there any place on GAF where I can ask about loud portable/outdoor Bluetooth speakers/boomboxes? BBQ season is here and my buddies and I love to play music as loud as we can. Thanks wrasstle bros. much love.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SomewhatGroovy will be back on the 7th, and it isn't the post you guys think it is

Browny

Banned

Clearly Roman isn't, because it's TB and he's full of shit. This is doubling-up lies of the highest order, trying to convince us that Roman is great.

Fortunately NVM doesn't know who TB is, otherwise there'd be another "no politics" rant going off right now...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Clearly Roman isn't, because it's TB and he's full of shit. This is doubling-up lies of the highest order, trying to convince us that Roman is great.

Fortunately NVM doesn't know who TB is, otherwise there'd be another "no politics" rant going off right now...

Your politics are hilarious. I can't believe you guys seriously vote on anything

If Roman took his transparently insecure attempt to emasculate the "grown ass men booing" him for this "kids show" into an actual angle it would be brilliant.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We don't vote seriously :)

Loony_Header_2.jpg

You could put Doink in that pic and it would be fine.

That little banner sums up pretty much how I feel about every personality in politics across the pond. "Yeah they're all like, little mascots, right?"

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There isnt a woman in the entire wwe roster, main, nxt, developmental or otherwise, that cuts a better promo than alexa bliss, she needs to be shot out of a cannon instead of feuding with carmella.

klonere

Banned
Meltz gave Omega/Elgin 4.75

He's gotta be sippin lean while watching these shows or something

This is new for us though

You all have a rich history of people who look bananas

(that's why we left)

then you decided to build a faux Greco-Roman place for the head of state and legislature because you missed the Old World so much

then the Canadians/British burned down the head of states house and you painted it white

It's all absurd tbh

Clo1b0MXIAAqLVA.jpg:large

Maybe that means the champ will go over the import for a change?
although Zack is basically an import at this stage and this'll be fucking great so i don't actually care who wins especially if it means more shibata

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltz gave Omega/Elgin 4.75

He's gotta be sippin lean while watching these shows or something

then you decided to build a faux Greco-Roman place for the head of state and legislature because you missed the Old World so much

then the Canadians/British burned down the head of states house and you painted it white

It's all absurd tbh
We have Memphis

Ihhp0Ta.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's beautiful. Sincerely, America is truly incredible.

We have some neat stuff. Advantages of having 50 pretty varied states and cultures.

The one big drawback is we don't have much VERY OLD stuff like you guys do. I mean there's bars that have been around since the 1100s! Or earlier! It's just bananas. And you guys have some funny little settlement names too.

Taos Pueblo though...that's very old and VERY fucking cool.
v4vdL5t.jpg

klonere

Banned
#HeadDrops

https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/745623483296661504

We have some neat stuff. Advantages of having 50 pretty varied states and cultures.

The one big drawback is we don't have much VERY OLD stuff like you guys do. I mean there's bars that have been around since the 1100s! Or earlier! It's just bananas. And you guys have some funny little settlement names too.

Taos Pueblo though...that's very old and VERY fucking cool.

I've read plenty of American road trip/road culture books. A big American road trip is definitely on my docket (probably when I move to Canada). I just have to get around to it.

Yeah there's a church in my hometown that dates back from the 1200s, which is difficult to conceive of tbh.

imBask

Banned
I've read plenty of American road trip/road culture books. A big American road trip is definitely on my docket (probably when I move to Canada). I just have to get around to it.

Yeah there's a church in my hometown that dates back from the 1200s, which is difficult to conceive of tbh.

you're moving to Canada friend?

Welcome! drop you guns at the border please, you won't need them here

Top Bottom