• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

BwXOxUT.gif

Apoc87

Banned
Why do i feel like im being slapped in the mouth by vince mcmahons penis every week?

Why did you let the new day shit on brays return?

Why did that styles cena match end like that?

Why did roman have to violate policy for you to put the title on dean ambrose?

Why is the wwe divas division so shitty?

Why am i saying to myself every week "they should have did this"?

Zero surprise it was a work

Vader's a big fucking baby. He can't shoot. If he does, he's shooting blanks.

I'm so glad I went into his famous match against Ken Shamrock not knowing how shooty it got. That's probably my favorite Vader match because Shamrock just goes straight up MMA on him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do i feel like im being slapped in the mouth by vince mcmahons penis every week?

Why did you let the new day shit on brays return?

Why did that styles cena match end like that?

Why did roman have to violate policy for you to put the title on dean ambrose?

Why is the wwe divas division so shitty?

Why am i saying to myself every week "they should have did this"?

quit watching, it'll make your life better

I need to stop reading Wreddit. The general reaction to WON news about AJ starting on the low end of the card and going up is just ridiculous. The toxicity of their view on everything sours any small enjoyment that happens.

Kaiterra

Banned
AJ's shitty homophobic stuff definitely helps as far as making it easy to not necessarily give a shit if he gets bad booking or whatever. I can get lost in his in-ring performance but I'd have a hard time calling myself a fan of his because of it.

Similarly just makes me think of ROH as trash whenever I see the Briscoes.

BFIB

I don't think WrassleGAF monthly threads have ever seen page two. It's always within the first 5 topics updated.

Cagey

Banned
Wyatts

in 2016
Beef Teacher, reckoning has come...the hand of the clock portending the wanton devastation...OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR...ha ha ha haaaa...it marches inevitably to 12. And when the buzzard inside declares it's time, you will know fear. You will know pain, maaaaan... As BRAY WYATT, EATER OF WORLDS... Ha ha haaaa... Will show you the light has gone from your world...and in the consuming darkness...

You will CALL OUT...

And I will answer.

*cut to black*

Who isn't excited for this shit for another year?!?!

I don't think WrassleGAF monthly threads have ever seen page two. It's always within the first 5 topics updated.
You manually look for WrestlingGAF? You poor soul, you should start using your Subscriptions.
Beef Teacher, reckoning has come...the hand of the clock portending the wanton devastation...OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR...ha ha ha haaaa...it marches inevitably to 12. And when the buzzard inside declares it's time, you will know fear. You will know pain, maaaaan... As BRAY WYATT, EATER OF WORLDS... Ha ha haaaa... Will show you the light has gone from your world...and in the consuming darkness...

You will CALL OUT...

And I will answer.

*cut to black*

Who isn't excited for this shit for another year?!?!

You forgot the "BLEUGH" at the end of that promo

Top Bottom