• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

This thread needs.....

hqdefault.jpg

Kaiterra

Banned
haha it took soooo long for the other shoe to drop in this Aries/No Way Jose encounter that I got worked into thinking it wasn't gonna happen.

Okay this raw ia crazy, they're splitting up the roster and flair will control raw, vince sd. This man created raw, he should be able to do as he pleases!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't use the subscribe function for anything and the vast majority of my posts of which there are tens of thousands are in community.

Sephzilla

You sound like someone who plays console games only

This has nothing to do with the fact that Steam Sales are okay at best these days.

"OH LOOK I CAN GET BORDERLANDS 2 FOR 50% OFF. EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT IT TWO YEARS AGO FOR 70% OFF"

I totally look forward to buying Generic Indie Pixel Art Game #475 for $2.00 though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This has nothing to do with the fact that Steam Sales are okay at best these days.

"OH LOOK I CAN GET BORDERLANDS 2 FOR 50% OFF. EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT IT TWO YEARS AGO FOR 70% OFF"

Watch out, someone may call you an ignorant consolero.

no, pay your dues kiddo
Already paid them. I'm still here six years later, unlike that poser RBH and his pet project Heavy.
tumblr_nk975yLkc41srbyoyo1_500.gif

I totally look forward to buying Generic Indie Pixel Art Game #475 for $2.00 though

That's your fault, not Steam's.

I love you Sunny, never change <3

...I did like their E3 though

It's always nice seeing people get their Little Jimmies rustled when someone dares speak the truth, that Valve and Steam arent the marvelous PC gods anymore

I'm a console guy though

you just suck like your hero New Robocop

Nothing immediately jumps out at me in the Steam sale, another dull one I'd guess - Banished for 60% off though, grab that one if you love city building strategy survival stuff.

imBask

Banned
there's always a couple of good deals but for the most part, Steam sales have been complete trash for the past year or two... Much like steam in general. They destroyed the homepage, the curation, opened the floodgate to billions of garbage indie games, etc...

Friends, a vision came to me last night.

That vision was THE Brian Kendrick vs. Zach Sabre Jr. in the final for the CWC. Sabre looks to have the thing won with some flippy submission move but... what's that? Who's that masked figure coming to ringside to throw powder in Sabre's face?

eYIX4mK.gif

The masked assailant takes their mask off to reveal the red hair Kendrick's own protege Eva Marie. Kendrick rolls up Sabre and gets the 3. Then he gets on the mic with Eva in the ring and cuts a promo about how he's coming back for the championship that is rightfully his but was kept from him by the lizard people or some such conspiracy.

au6hV.gif

XenoRaven

I'm always down for a good Sephzilla rib, but he's right. Steam sales are not the heavenly gifts they used to be.

Still great though.

I've had this gaben.tv thing on in the background for the past 15 minutes.

Friends, a vision came to me last night.

That vision was THE Brian Kendrick vs. Zach Sabre Jr. in the final for the CWC. Sabre looks to have the thing won with some flippy submission move but... what's that? Who's that masked figure coming to ringside to throw powder in Sabre's face?

eYIX4mK.gif

The masked assailant takes their mask off to reveal the red hair Kendrick's own protege Eva Marie. Kendrick rolls up Sabre and gets the 3. Then he gets on the mic with Eva in the ring and cuts a promo about how he's coming back for the championship that is rightfully his but was kept from him by the lizard people or some such conspiracy.

au6hV.gif
I see you're on the nitrogen again. Jimmy, we need to talk about your usage.

bjork

For this steam sale I will only look to see if wishlist stuff is on sale. I got hooked for a bunch of stuff I never even installed before. Total waste.

Oh, is today the day everyone gets hyped for Steam sales even though Steam sales haven't been that great for the last few years?

It;s also the day where people can up there bragging rights over their massive catalog of games they never play because LOL STEAM SALES AMIRITE

Seriously though, steam sales are crap and help to devalue the cost of games.

I wanna get Overwatch and play online with GAF, but I fear it's already too late to play without getting shitted on and feeling overwhelmed.

Probably a dumb reason to hesitate on buying. Maybe I should soon.

Top Bottom