• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer explaining the plot of Lucha Underground is cracking me the fuck up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Talk mess about Steam sales all you want Sephzilla

40% off Doom is good. Damn good.

My friend is in Orlando for the CEO tournament and just sent me this. The jealousy is very real!

BHIuSdz.jpg

Kaladin

As a reminder, please spoiler tag any match results or discussion from the CWC tapings for those that want to watch it without being spoiled.

Ticket scalpers kind of fucked this up. There was a ton of resale tickets available for more than face value, and now the place is empty enough that they are forcing everyone to the hard cam side.

I wouldn't worry too much, wasn't the final sold out pretty quick?

Yeah. The tickets were sold out for this one too, but scalpers just overestimated the market.

You know dean ambrose is actually pretty decent when he doesn't wrestle or when the commentators shut the hell up about him being a "lunatic"

I think I could fuck with this title reign if he just stayed on the mic lol.

Zach

Chyna beat Triple H and The Undertaker last week to become #1 contender. Chyna then beat Triple H one-on-one this week to keep her #1 contender spot for this weekend's SummerSlam. But then Commissioner Shawn Michaels came out and said she'd have to defend her #1 contender spot again against Mick Foley later tonight.

Lame.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know dean ambrose is actually pretty decent when he doesn't wrestle or when the commentators shut the hell up about him being a "lunatic"

I think I could fuck with this title reign if he just stayed on the mic lol.

I can't think of anyone who wouldn't benefit from the commentators shutting up.

Which is funny given that's the exact opposite of what a commentator is supposed to do.

Kaladin

1997 - I'm ready for Mr. McMahon to become a character. He's not bad as an announcer, but he's cramping the goat pairing of JR and The King.

Top Bottom