• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

I can't wait to change my avatar once I get home from work. Fuck you, Berlyn. Fuck you, Alex Wright. Fuck that shitty dance.

And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy Robocop, fuck you too!

Zach

Maybe one day I will understand this desperate consternation over a message board avatar, but right now, ignorance is bliss.

QKMBtUE.gif

So are they going to do the whole first round this taping?

I'm not sure. I think so though.

Also
Metalik
won.

They are doing the UFC "refs hold both guys arms afterwards and raise the winners' while the result is announced" thing.

Second matchup:
Ho Ho Lun vs. Ariya Daivari

Zach

I've been doing this thing where I'm watching a super long Nitro and after a segment I try to guess what the late, great strobogo giffed on legitshook.com.

This was an easy one.

Is the tournament a shoot or a work? Like will they actually be fighting forreal or is it already determined who will win? If it's a shoot, I like Taijiri because that mist can blind you and he could kill you with his kicks.

Kaladin

I remember a time when I would drop $200 on big Steam sales. Now, I don't even have a Windows PC and I'm not even missing it. I have all the gaming I want on my PS4.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh how deadly seriously they're treating the Cruiserweight Classic.

Top Bottom