• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

WOW

41i6Ixa.jpg

13bHcov.jpg

They did a pretty good job on the Shinsuke
CAW

Browny

Banned
Well I'm going to have a fun day. The UK is fucked.

Also fun fact - fucked gets autocorrected to funked- which could be considered the same thing.

Legit shook right due to the Brexit vote I might night be around much WrassleGAF.

it's a damn shame what has happened in Britain. Y'all got worked into a shoot about the immigration situation. Really stupid vote result.

How does that effect your internet use though if you don't mind me asking? i don't see the relation.

it's a damn shame what has happened in Britain. Y'all got worked into a shoot about the immigration situation. Really stupid vote result.

How does that effect your internet use though if you don't mind me asking? i don't see the relation.

I am too depressed to talk about wrestling at this point.

It's like when a great tag team breaks up and one partner turns heel and attacks his partner in a match.

God I hope I can stay spoiler-free for the Cruiserweight Classic.
Here's who won

SMACKDOWN (Vince McMahon)

1. The Rock

2. Kurt Angle

3. Chris Benoit

4. Hulk Hogan

5. Billy & Chuck

6. Edge

7. Rikishi

8. D-Von Dudley

9. Mark Henry

10. Maven

RAW (Ric Flair)

1. The Undertaker

2. nWo (Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X-Pac)

3. Kane

4. Rob Van Dam

5. Booker T.

6. The Big Show

7. Bubba Ray Dudley

8. Brock Lesnar

9. William Regal

10. Lita

Raw64life

Visiting Japan for the first time and hit up the NJPW store. Got me a shirt but the place is small as hell as doesn't have much other than the newest merch. Then I visited Toudoukan. It blows the NJPW store away. I took some pics but Colt Cabana's video tour of the place does it much more justice - http://youtube.com/watch?v=f6HR1-gknQc

Picked up a few old school action figures for my dad since I'm in Japan for Father's Day. Place has an insane amount of memorabilia though.

ahahahaha you fucking brit CUNTS

goddamn its so sad :(
I'm sorry.

I was going to post this in one of the Brexit threads, but they're too hot right now.

I honestly feel completely lost and exhausted. The right wing have taken over. Farage has gone from a joke to getting everything he ever wanted. The alt-right and MRA's are taking over everywhere else.

And I'm tired. And I feel like I can't do a fucking thing about it.

As a left wing "SJW" person who thinks being decent to people isn't such a bad idea, where do I go? Cause it clearly isn't here.

We literally have no one to represent us. Anyone who makes a stab at leaning towards the left is brow beaten into submission by their own party members who're deadly afraid of abandoning the centre, or misrepresented and abused by the corrupt media institutions who know they can easily sway an easily led, ill-informed and largely ignorant voter base.

Fuck Britain.

Top Bottom