• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Mahonay

Banned
We're one step closer to The Vigilante Becks
58TfcXB.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
listening to Nakamura's theme (as one should do a few times a day at least) and was reminded that we have Nakamura vs Balor soon o_O

as stale as Balor might have gotten, that match should be the hottest of fires right?

Mahonay

Banned
listening to Nakamura's theme (as one should do a few times a day at least) and was reminded that we have Nakamura vs Balor soon o_O

as stale as Balor might have gotten, that match should be the hottest of fires right?
He had awesome matches with Joe. No reason to think he won't be able to do the same with Nakamura. Should be awesome.

Yep. Super hyped for it at the NXT tapings tonight. That and
Alpha vs. Revival 2 out of 3 falls
(NXT match announcement spoiler).

well shit :/

The other option speculated for that match is that it'll happen live. Regal said on this week's NXT that it would happen in three weeks (July 13th) "live on NXT". Now that could just be a way of acting like NXT is live, or it could be that, because there is an NXT taping scheduled for the 13th, they could broadcast that match live from the taping. That would also mean the taping tonight would have to work around that if it is the case.

bjork

So I read the reports for that cruiserweight thing, and man, let me tell you a big ass spoiler.

I only know who like three of those dudes are. I'm horrible at keeping up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone feel like making a year long ban bet?

CM Punk will win his first UFC fight.

Kaladin

I need a good dirt sheet alternative to pwinsider. It has been my go to for years, but their new ads that get around certain programs that I don't use on Gaf are offensive in several ways.

I'm ready to move on.

klonere

Banned
Anyone feel like making a year long ban bet?

CM Punk will win his first UFC fight.

oofff a ban is way too risky for something as volatile and random as an MMA fight.

I don't care about Punk in any form or fashion so I probably wouldn't even take something like a week long avatar bet or something.

I need a good dirt sheet alternative to pwinsider. It has been my go to for years, but their new ads that get around certain programs that I don't use on Gaf are offensive in several ways.

I'm ready to move on.

16748%20-%20%3E%20The_JBL_And_Cole_Show%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20cody_rhodes%20daniel_bryan%20dirtsheets%20gif%20wwe%20yelling.gif

Mahonay

Banned

I'm ready to move on.
I use http://rajah.com

They pretty much just aggregate all the dirt sheet news from different sites and sources. It's convenient, I like it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confident Punk will lose, but I love the drama around a year-long bet.

Some people will praise my absence and the person who did me in, some others may regret.

Will nobody make this bet? It's an easy gimme.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Some people will praise my absence and the person who did me in, some others may regret.

Don't you have an alt and wouldn't this just get you away from Landis? Easy win win.

Kaladin

I'm tempted....it's not that easy of a gimme. Punk is facing a can, but this can has more experience than him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It can be done. I have some sway with some people.

What consenting adults do with ban bets is their business, and I would have no problem honoring the bet. When the stakes are high...

Sephzilla

But nah, I wouldn't go in on a bet like that especially for something like the Punk fight. You're basically risking a year of your account on a coin flip because on the one hand Punk is supposedly losing a ton of his training fights, meanwhile this other guy is a jobber they hand picked specifically so Punk has a chance to win.

The levels of unknown here are ridiculous.

It's a fool's bet if you bet against the guy being spoon-fed.

The next day: Ninety-two wrestling posts from Vince McMahon Jr.

NeoGAF Vince should have a Shane or Stephanie sub account gimmick.

Barring that, NeoGAF Vince should definitely have a Rod McMahon, brother of Vince, gimmick.

Zach

So I've made it to SummerSlam 1999.

But that's not what I'm posting about. I'm posting because the next three Nitros are missing from the Network and I'm pretty jazzed about making some quick and significant chronological viewing progress by simply reading recaps on those three shows. Hopefully strobogo has some solid write-ups on legitshook.com.

Knowing my luck, though, WWE will have added these MIA Nitros while I'm getting through SummerSlam. v_v

Zach

NeoGAF Vince should have a Shane or Stephanie sub account gimmick.

Barring that, NeoGAF Vince should definitely have a Rod McMahon, brother of Vince, gimmick.

NVM could always do a Charlie Brown/Dirty Yellow Dog kinda thing. Some elderly user will know what I'm talking about.

Mahonay

Banned
I just realized how disappointed I am that they are doing a Skyrim remaster instead of Morrowind. I would buy a Morrowind remaster in a heartbeat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized how disappointed I am that they are doing a Skyrim remaster instead of Morrowind. I would buy a Morrowind remaster in a heartbeat.

Skyrim is probably the worst of all the Elder Scrolls games.

Morrowind had some REAL SHIT in it. It'd be nice. But no, pander to the idiots who liked Skyrim.

Someone take me up on that ban bet, please. Cmon Sephzilla. It's an easy layup.

Top Bottom