• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

klonere

Banned
Skyrim is probably the worst of all the Elder Scrolls games.

Morrowind had some REAL SHIT in it. It'd be nice. But no, pander to the idiots who liked Skyrim.

Someone take me up on that ban bet, please. Cmon Sephzilla. It's an easy layup.

Word. Morrowind is the truth. That game goes some fucking places if you read into it.

Motherfucking CHIM.

notworksafe

Anyone feel like making a year long ban bet?

CM Punk will win his first UFC fight.

7nzqnzT.gif

This is tempting

Zach

Ah, man. There may be three Nitros missing but the first weekly Smackdown and the first ECW on TNN are there to fill the gap. I guess I should probably check those out -- at least skim 'em.

Creepy personal fun fact:
Looks like ECW on TNN debuted the day I lost my v-card. >_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'll quote you so he does see it ;)

I need a definitive yes, and a mod backing up the decision to make it happen. Y2Kev? Maybe if I say the phrase I can get some input

Criminal Girls
Criminal Girls
Criminal Girls

Zach

You guys think so small. The only bet I'd be down for is WrassleGAF vs. MMAGAF (does that exist?).

If Punk wins, MMAGAF is dead for a year.

If Punk loses, WrassleGAF is dead for a year.

Of course this means we wouldn't be able to fully witness the fallout of either outcome, though.

OH MY GOD WHAT IF IT'S A DRAW?

So, Kaladin and notworksafe have taken NGV's CM Punk challenge?

I promise to don a Shaq avatar if notworksafe has to pay the price until his return, barring any avatar bets I may fall prey to during that time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys think so small. The only bet I'd be down for is WrassleGAF vs. MMAGAF (does that exist?).

Of course this means we wouldn't be able to fully witness the fallout of either outcome, though.

We don't need a bet to see MMAGAF die if Punk wins, it'll happen naturally.

And let's keep this simple. Those who agreed, whatever happened, just request a year-long ban.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk is totally not gonna win, but I love adding emotion to an event with high stakes.

When y'all win, and I'm run out of here with a broom, remember, before you say "I told you he'd lose!" - I know it. He's gonna lose and get WORKED.

Zach

Punk is totally not gonna win, but I love adding emotion to an event with high stakes.

When y'all win, and I'm run out of here with a broom, remember, before you say "I told you he'd lose!" - I know it. He's gonna lose and get WORKED.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too, you scoundrel. You are #PunkWins through and through.

notworksafe

So, Kaladin and notworksafe have taken NGV's CM Punk challenge?

I promise to don a Shaq avatar if notworksafe has to pay the price until his return, barring any avatar bets I may fall prey to during that time.

Thank you, friend. It's good to know Shaq would still be represented in the (unlikely) chance I have to disappear for a year.

BritWresGAF, is there any way to watch Fight Club Pro online? I wanna catch some of their shows but I don't really wanna buy DVDs. The Chikara shows look fun.

I just realized how disappointed I am that they are doing a Skyrim remaster instead of Morrowind. I would buy a Morrowind remaster in a heartbeat.

I don't think I could trust Bethesda to remake Morrowind without fucking something up - they'd probably try and fix the combat and make it super fucking easy like Skyrim.

BritWresGAF, is there any way to watch Fight Club Pro online? I wanna catch some of their shows but I don't really wanna buy DVDs. The Chikara shows look fun.

Unfortunately not. They're DVD only and they're production isn't always the best (although it's getting better).

I'd recommend checking out the CHIKARA Anniversario shows from the week after, as they feature a few of the Fight Club:pRO guys (plus Quack vs Johnny Kidd!) and are available for VOD and download over at; http://chikarapro.com/

klonere

Banned
I don't think I could trust Bethesda to remake Morrowind without fucking something up - they'd probably try and fix the combat and make it super fucking easy like Skyrim.

They'd probably smooth out exploration and make it near impossible to stumble across say, a cave with a vampire that will utterly maul you as a low level character. The tension of actually travelling in Morrowind was one of the many many things I miss about it.

Maybe I should play Morrowind again....

They'd probably smooth out exploration and make it near impossible to stumble across say, a cave with a vampire that will utterly maul you as a low level character. The tension of actually travelling in Morrowind was one of the many many things I miss about it.

Maybe I should play Morrowind again....

Absolutely. I love the sense of progression in Morrowind, it's hard as fuck in the outset and then you become super powered toward the end, but that's okay because
in the story you're the reincarnation of a demi-god, so, y'know, you should be able to wreck some shit

Unfortunately not. They're DVD only and they're production isn't always the best (although it's getting better).

I'd recommend checking out the CHIKARA Anniversario shows from the week after, as they feature a few of the Fight Club:pRO guys (plus Quack vs Johnny Kidd!) and are available for VOD and download over at; http://chikarapro.com/

ah, shame. I may still get the DVDs, but later. I'll check out the Chikara stuff though, thanks. They have a lot of shows on here, goddamn

Can we take the bet, with the winner being able to choose any WrassleGAF member to take the year-long ban?

Because Blue and his random, context-free posts, man ...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we take the bet, with the winner being able to choose any WrassleGAF member to take the year-long ban?

Because Blue and his random, context-free posts, man ...
That's too cruel. Also just use your ignore list, it makes all the difference.

Caderfix

Both will be dead for a year.

DMczaf

These other guys come and go, but you know what never changes?

The face that runs this place.

#CornerstoneOfWrassleGAF #Constant #NeverGiveUp #11YearsStrong

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Betting your account on CM Punk's legitimate prowess at martial arts is the carniest thing you could possibly do.

I don't even think toxxing yourself is a thing you can do on GAF.

Top Bottom