• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Heroman

Banned
These other guys come and go, but you know what never changes?

The face that runs this place.

#CornerstoneOfWrassleGAF #Constant #NeverGiveUp #11YearsStrong

You really are the undertaker of Wrestle gaf , you may old, and shell of you former self but we still love you

Zach

Betting your account on CM Punk's legitimate prowess at martial arts is the carniest thing you could possibly do.

I don't even think toxxing yourself is a thing you can do on GAF.

You just sound like a chicken, Angry Grimace.

tumblr_mg2rc3NWY91s2s30jo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Coo-cah! Coo-cah!

bjork

Did you really ask to be banned? Honest question.

I think I've been banned by request three or four times, I forget. I've had other bans as well, including the two ban bets. But at the time of the second hot dog contest bet, I was ready for a vacation anyway.

Don't you go asking again damnit. You're the heart and soul of this joint.

I like to just randomly vanish for awhile these days.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, I told y'all that Nakamura/Balor match wasn't gonna be at TakeOver. It's totally a prelude to Nakamura getting a Joe match at TakeOver. I mean, I guess the match could end weird or it could be a rematch, but that doesn't seem terribly likely to me. The real question for me is whether Nakamura actually puts effort into a random NXT match against Balor or just mails it in like usual.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
And yeah, I've asked to be banned before, but it was when I was studying for the Bar Exam. I probably shoulda just stayed unbanned and not taken the Bar. Or maybe gone to A bar.

I think I've been banned by request three or four times, I forget. I've had other bans as well, including the two ban bets. But at the time of the second hot dog contest bet, I was ready for a vacation anyway.

I like to just randomly vanish for awhile these days.
If you want to vanish..... The Great Jamzini can make miracles happen 😮

Angry Grimace

For what its worth, Nakamura mailing it in isn't even a big deal, its part of why he's good: he knows he doesn't have to flip around very often.

Also, I told y'all that Nakamura/Balor match wasn't gonna be at TakeOver. It's totally a prelude to Nakamura getting a Joe match at TakeOver. I mean, I guess the match could end weird or it could be a rematch, but that doesn't seem terribly likely to me. The real question for me is whether Nakamura actually puts effort into a random NXT match against Balor or just mails it in like usual.
It's getting a build up and if it is really his last nxt match I'm sure they'll give it their all.

Yep. Super hyped for it at the NXT tapings tonight. That and
Alpha vs. Revival 2 out of 3 falls
(NXT match announcement spoiler).

Between last night's CWC tapings and tonight's NXT tapings, it's going to be hard to keep the hype going for the Orlando main roster house show on Sunday and RAW in Tampa on Monday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk will get destroyed out there.

I know. It'll be glorious. The most silver of silver linings.

I will miss you guys, though. Most of ya. It'll be good for my career. Things are looking WAY up.

enewtabie

Just saw a nice LU shirt on Prowrestlingtees. I've never ordered anything from there. Are they pretty good on shipping times? It doesn't take a couple weeks to get a shirt, does it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw a nice LU shirt on Prowrestlingtees. I've never ordered anything from there. Are they pretty good on shipping times? It doesn't take a couple weeks to get a shirt, does it?

PWT is a little slow, but it isn't that bad. Slower than you'd like, but not ridiculously so.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Deonna Purrazzo is making some big moves lately. She might be the next big thing.

Fantomex

Ambrose is a really great wrestler until he starts wrestling. I mean I love his promos, mic work, announcing all that stuff. But once he starts a match he might be as terrible as Reigns. Slinky off the ropes, cross body off the top rope, punch you in the head, throw you outside the ring. Can I get a suplex, a sidewalk slam, maybe a boston crab?

Kaladin

This is the image I went looking for so long and couldn't find after CWC tickets went sold out.

cruiserweightfinal_updated.jpg

I like the larger 102 vs having a smaller section on both sides of the isle.

These other guys come and go, but you know what never changes?

The face that runs this place.

#CornerstoneOfWrassleGAF #Constant #NeverGiveUp #11YearsStrong

You:
Total Posts: 78,643 (17.87 posts per day)

Me:
Total Posts: 64,461 (28.14 posts per day)

I'm gunning for your spot, old man. And there ain't nothing you can do about it.

Top Bottom