• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You:
Total Posts: 78,643 (17.87 posts per day)

Me:
Total Posts: 64,461 (28.14 posts per day)

I'm gunning for your spot, old man. And there ain't nothing you can do about it.

LOL. 2010? You're still a childe.

I do remember when you were a junior, though. You and Heavy were Class of 2010, same wave.

Fox318

I joined Neogaf because I got sick of the people from GFW and 1up not going to their boards.

All they talked about was Neogaf and aside from Shawn Elliott and Jeff Green not one of them bothered to go and use their own site.

This is the image I went looking for so long and couldn't find after CWC tickets went sold out.

cruiserweightfinal_updated.jpg

I like the larger 102 vs having a smaller section on both sides of the isle.

It sucks though if you're in that back section of 102, though, as all the seats are on one level instead of it slowly rising the further back you go

Sephzilla

You:
Total Posts: 78,643 (17.87 posts per day)

Me:
Total Posts: 64,461 (28.14 posts per day)

I'm gunning for your spot, old man. And there ain't nothing you can do about it.

Me:
Total Posts: 30,693 (25.01 posts per day)

Best not slow up, Beef, since I'm basically matching your pace.

Just watched the Stone Cold podcast with Styles. Man, this guy comes across as super humble. He knows how great he is but he repeatedly complimented other guys for an hour.

BFIB

Just watched the Stone Cold podcast with Styles. Man, this guy comes across as super humble. He knows how great he is but he repeatedly complimented other guys for an hour.
Every time I hear Styles talk about the WWE I wish he'd jumped ship a long time ago. But then I realize had he done that, he'd be buried future endeavored by now.

Kaladin

Humble goes a long way in the WWE, quite possibly the reason he's considered one of the top heels now.

Someone make a CWC logo based on this.

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm in.

We all draw numbers, each number corresponds to a wrestler, draw will be done at random to stop everybody picking an obvious favourite. Who gets the winning number names a wrestler that all of the losers must use as an avatar for a month.

Every time I hear Styles talk about the WWE I wish he'd jumped ship a long time ago. But then I realize had he done that, he'd be buried future endeavored by now.

Totally agree. He's a headliner now. Immediately when his music played at the Rumble and he got the pop of the year, he established himself as a huge asset to the company.

You may not want to hear this religious talk but I'm glad he didn't come over, it wasn't in God's plan for him to do it at that time. The timing was perfect.

Aiii

So not worth it
You may not want to hear this religious talk but I'm glad he didn't come over, it wasn't in God's plan for him to do it at that time. The timing was perfect.

I am sure God is very occupied by which wrestler performs for which company at any given moment.

Thou shalt wrestle for the right company at the most opportunest of times
is the lost 11th commandment, after all.

If everything I've seen is pointing to what I think I have seen, he could be getting it very soon.

I am thinking the draft will go like this:

Raw GM - Ambrose
Smackdown GM - Cena
Raw GM - Rollins
Smackdown GM - Styles
Raw - Reigns

But I think Cena and Styles battle for the Smackdown title at SummerSlam and Styles gets a clean win on Cena. I am expecting The Club interferes at Battleground but somehow cause a distraction to Styles and Cena gets the W there.

Sephzilla

I am sure God is very occupied by which wrestler performs for which company at any given moment.

God cares about wrestling. He booked himself in a match for God's sake!

Zach

We only deal in demandments round here.

Top Bottom