• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

DMczaf

TZ8Jt4Ol.jpg

That's rating drawing heel heat right there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mundo is awful. Focus on Pentagon Jr. and give the audience what they want,
but they're clearly not even doing that in S3 based on the taping spoilers.

S2 of LU has definitely been a step down from S1 in every way, other than adding Joey Ryan to the roster.

That was a step down too.

Focusing on Ex-WWE guys over guys like Drago and Aerostar who got pushed to the back.

They really fucked up. They got their priorities all out of whack. I don't know if egos got out of control, if Konnan being gone was the issue or what, but they really fucked it up. I love Jeff Cobb, but his Roman Reigns-esque push was lame when Mil Muertes has already done every angle they could do with him, better than him.

Menome

I'm here to usher in a New Era of WrassleGAF with our future World Heavyweight Champion once everyone disappears after UFC 203.

IBJn7BR.jpg

Still whoring out my witch-powers. I'll support CM Punk for 300 platinum in Warframe.

Scottish, student, interning at big investment bank.

Fuck.

Hoping Noam Dar gets a good showing in the tournament, sooner he gets his WWE contract and a visa the better.

Anth0ny

well that's fucking awesome

I don't have many figures, but I do have a few SH Figuarts cause the potential for posing on these fuckers are insane, and that's a shoot. I'd cop these two in a second. I'd probably have them staring eachother down... or possibly Stone Cold staring down my Green Power Ranger, while The Rock gives a rock bottom to my Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal figure.

Fite TV app is streaming it I think.

I saw that but it seems that only works through an app. Kinda annoying. I wish there was just a stream on a website I could watch.

I could Chromecast from my phone to the TV, but then does that mean I have to leave it running on my phone the whole time? I usually just use Chromecast from my laptop.

Listened to Brisco talk the other day and I'm intrigued even though I've never watched a ROH ppv.

ROH is very fun and you can watch the weekly show on their site the day after it airs: http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current

I saw that but it seems that only works through an app. Kinda annoying. I wish there was just a stream on a website I could watch.

I could Chromecast from my phone to the TV, but then does that mean I have to leave it running on my phone the whole time? I usually just use Chromecast from my laptop.

ROH is very fun and you can watch the weekly show on their site the day after it airs: http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current
WHAT! I never knew that you could do that, thank you. I knew back at home we got it at like 11pm on CW. We watched it when ADR was there, the crazy thing is Lethal was still champion lol.

Kaladin

I can't believe Steve Corino is still wrestling....and it looks like at this point he's been in Ring of Honor for longer than he was with ECW.

That was a step down too.

Focusing on Ex-WWE guys over guys like Drago and Aerostar who got pushed to the back.

They really fucked up. They got their priorities all out of whack. I don't know if egos got out of control, if Konnan being gone was the issue or what, but they really fucked it up. I love Jeff Cobb, but his Roman Reigns-esque push was lame when Mil Muertes has already done every angle they could do with him, better than him.

Maybe they feel like pushing dudes with some recognition in the states would move that needle.

Guess not

Jesus
Someone called Kai Katana worked the dark match against Tye on the nxt taping. Anyone heard of him?

He was on one of my submission for the last #IndyPosterThursday

DELTA-KATANA-CAGE-MATCH-560x315.jpg

this is what sabu looks like:
sabu.jpg

and here's ultimate hoss Reigns:
mj-618_348_tk-roman-reigns-workout.jpg

also the reason for all the boos. you either embrace the sight of perfection or you sneer at it in jealousy.
At my peak, I was more of a hoss than Roman bro. Maybe about 6 inches shorter but I had the rey Mysterio 2007 SummerSlam return but without roids look lol.

Kaladin

I'm amazed.....GA tickets for every remaining date of the Cruiserweight Classic including the finale have been up since about 3pm EST and it is now 7:30 EST.

somedevil

The big tag match at the NXT tapings was fucking awesome. For those who've read the spoilers for next week, you know what I'm referring to.

Yep it looks like
Jordan and Gable are getting drafted. The question is do they put over the authors of pain in August. Also, amazing comeback for Jordan who before Gable was a great talent that was close to not realizing it and being cut.

Top Bottom