• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cl4_S-BWgAQ68Ur.jpg

Gail Kim's husband. We are so close to Fieri in The Flavor Zone.

Recall

So Vader and Ospreay exchange words on Twitter and people complain. A promoter uses the situation to make a match and people complain.

When do people begin to actually enjoy pro wrestling? Everyone always seems so unhappy at everything.

I get it, I really do, that things could be better in every situation when it comes to booking and angles etc but don't you get bored with always being unhappy?

Mengetsu

Apparently Bray Wyatt was pulled from the WWE Japan tour.

WWE has pulled Bray Wyatt from the tour. Wyatt was supposed to wrestle NXT Star Shinsuke Nakamura on 7/1, and wrestle Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins in a Fatal Four-Way Match on 7/2. WWE has yet to name a replacement for Wyatt on the tour and hasn't given a reason for removing him from the event.

Other WWE Superstars that are advertised for the tour include Asuka, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows and many more. Here are the lineups for the tour:

Friday, July 1st:

– Fatal Four-Way WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins

– John Cena vs. AJ Styles

– Fatal Four-Way: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Vaudevillains vs. The Club

– Shinsuke Nakamura vs. TBA

– WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte vs. Natalya

– Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel

– Titus O’Neil vs. Baron Corbin

– NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Becky Lynch

– Ric Flair is also listed as doing an appearance.

Saturday, July 2

– Fatal Four-Way WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. TBA vs. Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins

– WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Vaudevillians

– Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens

– The Usos vs. The Club

– WWE Women Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch

– Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

– Titus O’Neil vs. Curtis Axel

– NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Natalya.

miserable

Apparently Bray Wyatt was pulled from the WWE Japan tour.

WWE has pulled Bray Wyatt from the tour. Wyatt was supposed to wrestle NXT Star Shinsuke Nakamura on 7/1, and wrestle Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins in a Fatal Four-Way Match on 7/2. WWE has yet to name a replacement for Wyatt on the tour and hasn't given a reason for removing him from the event.

Other WWE Superstars that are advertised for the tour include Asuka, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows and many more. Here are the lineups for the tour:

Friday, July 1st:

– Fatal Four-Way WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins

– Fatal Four-Way: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Vaudevillains vs. The Club

– Shinsuke Nakamura vs. TBA

– WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte vs. Natalya

– Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel

– Titus O’Neil vs. Baron Corbin

– NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Becky Lynch

– Ric Flair is also listed as doing an appearance.

Saturday, July 2

– Fatal Four-Way WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. TBA vs. Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins

– WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Vaudevillians

– Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens

– The Usos vs. The Club

– WWE Women Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch

– Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

– Titus O’Neil vs. Curtis Axel

– NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Natalya.

will this be on the Network?

So Vader and Ospreay exchange words on Twitter and people complain. A promoter uses the situation to make a match and people complain.

When do people begin to actually enjoy pro wrestling? Everyone always seems so unhappy at everything.

I get it, I really do, that things could be better in every situation when it comes to booking and angles etc but don't you get bored with always being unhappy?

Exactly. Marks always mad about fake shit.

bjork

I just watched what is supposed Nitro's greatest match WCW title match on April 26th 1999, I was not impressed.

They replayed the fingerpoke of doom?

They begin to enjoy when they just come across it on TV as a kid, or a teen. They begin to be unhappy when their primary form of wrestling consumption is done via talking about it on the internet. Remove the internet and other people, and most people will probably like wrasslin' just fine.

But the Vader thing is pretty dumb, on or off the internet.

PROGRESS going well so far, Johnny Gargano defended the SMASH championship, opponent and result spoiler below

j2b5Jrn.jpg

klonere post if u still alive

Why are people mad about the match happening? It's practically a gift.

Recall

I think I've made the best Razor Ramon CAW possible on No Mercy.

Searching the net for pictures and templates and they just don't get it right with the elbow and knee pads (the details matter) So I perfected it myself. Now taking a photo of the SDTV screen I'm using to play No Mercy on does it no justice what so ever but I'm super happy with how it looks.

My favourite feature on any wrestling game are the edit modes, it's a shame none of the modern games have the options to make it is as fun as it is with the AKI and Fire Pro games.

Mengetsu

Still wondering what mental gymnastics they're going to pull to explain Roman being away without referencing the wellness policy violation.
Cole: And even though Roman hasn't been seen since the Triple Threat announcement I'm sure he's as hungry as ever to reclaim what he feels he shouldn't of loss.

JBL: Your right Michael. He just dominated the scene when he was WWE champion. Call him a good guy or a bad guy but, you can be sure he will be the guy when he claim his championship back maggle!

Also lol

fkM7MIS.jpg

R6eVO7v.jpg

Top Bottom