• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

They really need to get at least the pre Smackdown Sunday Night Heat on the network. No Halftime heat. No PPV preshows. A ton of low carders debut on those early Heats.

After Smackdown shows up it just turns into Shotgun Saturday Night.

I wish they would add dark matches to the Network

Shadow780

13533218_10153851466641443_4480422156017779608_n.png

She got hotter with the new make up she's trying.

I wish I could hear the convo between Vince, Hunter, and Hogan where Vince tells Hunter he's doing the job.
Same here, I'd kill to have someome impersonate it.

They really need to get at least the pre Smackdown Sunday Night Heat on the network. No Halftime heat. No PPV preshows. A ton of low carders debut on those early Heats.

After Smackdown shows up it just turns into Shotgun Saturday Night.
I can link you to a dailymotion page that has every snh up until 2k.

Adree

Sigh, I ordered one of those $50 refurb 2dses. It'll be the first Nintendo product I've bought since the N64. I have a bad habit of buying in on cheap/failed handhelds and never doing anything with them though since I have a PSPGo and a PSTV both of which I played the Danganronpa games and spinoffs on and not much else.

I hope so friend.

He said his dick huge per the usual answers. Must be true.
I'm in tears, I think it's the worst thing ever but I had to say it.

Hogan is so full of shit. This intro to backlash is a joke.

"He won the match but I won my fans back brother. And the rock became the thoroughbred hulkamaniac"

Roflmfao I can't stop laughing at this.

WWE reportedly put a $27 million bid on the property, which is $3 million above the minimum price set by the court-approved sale coordinator. There are more than 100 bidders in the running for eight different buildings from the bankrupt developer that were made available for bidding. WWE issued the following statement to The Advocate:

“An opportunity arose that made sense for us to pursue. If we’re successful in the purchase of the building, WWE would become the building’s landlord and assumes the previous owner’s lease obligations.”

WWE reportedly abandoned their plans to begin construction on building their own TV production facility.

what's this places opinion on "The Wrestler" (Aronofsky)?

director's GOAT movie imo, and a damn good and emotional look at what happens to the washed up superstars of yore.

Did you think the Ram's heart problem at the end of the movie was a work or a shoot?

Adree

what's this places opinion on "The Wrestler" (Aronofsky)?

director's GOAT movie imo, and a damn good and emotional look at what happens to the washed up superstars of yore.

Did you think the Ram's heart problem at the end of the movie was a work or a shoot?

I find it hard to believe Marisa Tomei as a washed up old stripper that patrons find gross. I kind of liked the movie until I listened to the WeWatchWrestling podcast commentary track and they tore into the movie. I'm still not as down on it as Matt McCarthy was but he makes some good points.

http://wewatchwrestling.libsyn.com/we-watch-the-wrestler

I successfully introduced my nephews to wrestling today. I decided tag team wrestling was most kid riendly showed them American Alpha's match at Takeover Dallas- they loved it. =D

Their attention span is only good enough for two matches at this point but it's a good start.

Browny

Banned
1. That poster is great. Simple colours, nowt fancy, just great.

2. My God it's going to be one heck of a match.

3. Vader. In 2016.

klonere

Banned
Don't forget Colt Cabana getting "coked up" and joining in on a rave.

Wasn't surprised that Colt was over so much, the crowd loves their comedy matches.

As you mentioned at the show though, the Tyler Bate/Jordan Devlin new school/World of Sport tribute match got over huge which I was shocked at. IT was an excellent match but I wasn't sure if people would "get" it.

klonere

Banned
Let me rephrase my other post

Vader can't do shit, he's a broken down mark for himself and the match won't go more than 5 minutes at the absolute most and might end in some stupid DQ because Vader is a huge mark from himself.

Best case scenario: Will bounces off Vader a bit, gets a few flips in, Vader clobbers him with some stiff shots, beats him mercilessly for five minutes or so and goes for the Vader Bomb, but Will gets up, hits the Cheeky Nandos Kick and lands a flip for the three count.

More than likely Vader won't job, though, so....haha. Shenanigans, I guess.

Jamie OD

Sorry lads, I'm convinced Ospreay Vs Vader won't happen. Either the former gets injured days before the show or the latter throws a hissy fit and refuses to leave his hotel room.

Top Bottom