• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

shop-matt-hardy-heel-delete-274x205.jpg

DMczaf

I don't know man, dude already tried, he just doesn't like WWE. Unless they let him do silly shit I bet he won't go back there.

That was then.

Today? WWE is being spearheaded by indy darlings, flippy shit, and New Japan.

Plus he has a lot of friends at the top of WWE now. I think they talk him into it.

DMczaf

Also remember that AJ Styles backed away from WWE in couple of years ago because of the shit offer they gave him.

Now he's a WWE top money maker and main event draw.

Crazier shit has happened.

I really wonder in an alternate world where you get either Sting, Macho Man, or even Bret(who Hall & Nash talked to about coming to wCw) as the third nWo guy, how bad Hogan would've ruined it by burying them into the ground.

Recall

Did Hogan ever have an enjoyable main event match in WCW? The Goldberg vs Hogan match on Nitro was fun for the moment but that's it's all I can think of.

DMczaf

BTW guys, we are a little over a week away from the 20th Anniversary of Bash At The Beach

I wonder how WWE references it....if at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why is every North American sport about fighting? Do you guys not enjoy sports without players fighting each other?

Aiii

So not worth it
Ffs one of my co workers got to meet Kevin Nash today, I'm very jealous.

Fml.

He's just a guy.

Sometimes I feel I'm the only person in the world that doesn't feel any need to meet celebrities, get my picture taken with a celebrity, or get autographs from them.

I mean, I'll enjoy watching them perform, but in the end they're just people, you know? *shrug*

He's just a guy.

Sometimes I feel I'm the only person in the world that doesn't feel any need to meet celebrities, get my picture taken with a celebrity, or get autographs from them.

I mean, I'll enjoy watching them perform, but in the end they're just people, you know? *shrug*
tumblr_mvewnudGLK1r55ed0o2_400.gif

Roflmfao my co worker asked hall what was his favourite match and hall said, "me & you in the parking lot later." then got up.

Nash mentioned his quad lmfao

Zach

I think even JBL wouldn't fuck up as bad as Heenan and is dumb "but whose side is he on"
Heenan probably should've laid out on that one, but it fit his character. Do we know if the announcers knew Hogan was turning? I can't remember.

Anyway, never mention JBL in the same breath as The Brain ever again or I'll shoot the single.

Heenan probably should've laid out on that one, but it fit his character. Do we know if the announcers knew Hogan was turning? I can't remember.

Anyway, never mention JBL in the same breath as The Brain ever again or I'll shoot the single.
Bobby didn't know but Shiavone did. Shiavone was known for not sharing much with The Brain.

Top Bottom