• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

DMczaf

Pretty sure Scott Hall would easily be the most entertaining conversation out of all 3 of those.

Ric would just cry after every word and Nash would be that dude that ALWAYS has to top your story.

DMczaf

Right now the booking for WrassleGAF Mania is looking pretty good

Main Event : Scooter vs DMczaf (Once in a Lifetime)

WWE Network Title Match : Zach vs Bluekaveli

Grudge Match : SunnyMac vs Good Taste

Pretty sure Scott Hall would easily be the most entertaining conversation out of all 3 of those.

Ric would just cry after every word and Nash would be that dude that ALWAYS has to top your story.
Surprisingly Ric held it together, of course my co worker asked "can you say this is ric flair at Fanboy expo" and Ric said, "Nah that costs money".

Nash did more talking than Hall especially since he attended UT, he was asked about Pat Summit.

I wished that he could've talked to brother Nero. Last year a co worker of mine talked to Chyna at fanboy 😢

Zach

Did you ever read the story in brain's book where he just stared at shiavone until shiavone got uncomfortable and left when they were at tenay's house for a party?

lol
I read that not too long ago! Decent enough read.

You can't book yourself in the main event, daddeh. You ain't Dusty Rhodes.

But I got that Network strap on lock.

imBask

Banned
Heenan probably should've laid out on that one, but it fit his character. Do we know if the announcers knew Hogan was turning? I can't remember.

Anyway, never mention JBL in the same breath as The Brain ever again or I'll shoot the single.

Just bring it punk

RBH

tumblr_nikd6gy2SS1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

After leaving the company on bad terms in May, Cody Rhodes and WWE are reportedly in talks about working together again in some capacity.

PWInsider.com reports that WWE has reached out to Cody Rhodes about possibly signing a Legends deal. The deal likely wouldn’t include any appearances, but would allow WWE to continue selling merchandise with his likeness.

Rhodes is booked to wrestle Kurt Angle on August 27th at the Dutchess Stadium in Wappingers Falls, New York.
http://www.pwmania.com/report-wwe-offers-new-deal-to-cody-rhodes

Did you ever read the story in brain's book where he just stared at shiavone until shiavone got uncomfortable and left when they were at tenay's house for a party?

lol
Holy cow noooo, which book is this? If I'm not mistaken, he has two of them.

I read that not too long ago! Decent enough read.

You can't book yourself in the main event, daddeh. You ain't Dusty Rhodes.

But I got that Network strap on lock.
I'll break my bamboo cane on your pencil neck.

Aiii

So not worth it

I want to fight Klonere, whoever wins never posts another post about Becky Lynch ever again.

I thought you were up to 2003 or did I make that up entirely?
Noooo I'm in 2002. This shit is a struggle after Mania. When the rock wins the girls again, business picks up. Will I guess I can say business is about to pick up with Hogan v Taker(simply because Taker drags Hogan while he's riding the bike lol,) but the big shit doesn't go down until the summer.

Noooo I'm in 2002. This shit is a struggle after Mania. When the rock wins the girls again, business picks up. Will I guess I can say business is about to pick up with Hogan v Taker(simply because Taker drags Hogan while he's riding the bike lol,) but the big shit doesn't go down until the summer.

Ooh, rough. At least you get to see Bork get the title and Shawn Michaels pin HHH in a non-sanctioned street fight, lol.

tumblr_mvewnudGLK1r55ed0o2_400.gif

Roflmfao my co worker asked hall what was his favourite match and hall said, "me & you in the parking lot later." then got up.

Nash mentioned his quad lmfao
My buddy ask X-Pac why they dropped the feud with Rock so soon to and Bishoff looked over with a pissed off face. My buddy changed that subject really quick.

Talking about Heenan's books has made me think of all the wrestling biographies I've read over the years.
Are there enough peeps who've read some to do a fave five wrasslin' biographies? Mine would be:

1)Mick Foley
2)Lou Thesz
3)Freddie Blassie
4)Jerry Lawler (feels odd to say given recent events, but the memphis info is great)
5)Bill Watts (apparently he can guzzle anyone lol)

Honourable mention to Bob Backlund, whose book was a million times better then I had expected.

Talking about Heenan's books has made me think of all the wrestling biographies I've read over the years.
Are there enough peeps who've read some to do a fave five wrasslin' biographies? Mine would be:

1)Mick Foley
2)Lou Thesz
3)Freddie Blassie
4)Jerry Lawler (feels odd to say given recent events, but the memphis info is great)
5)Bill Watts (apparently he can guzzle anyone lol)

Honourable mention to Bob Backlund, whose book was a million times better then I had expected.
Parts of me wish Foley's book was on kindle so I could read it without knowing I'm reading a book. If I know I'm reading a book I won't read it but I like the fact that I have something tangible so I would actually buy the hardback .

Parts of me wish Foley's book was on kindle so I could read it without knowing I'm reading a book. If I know I'm reading a book I won't read it but I like the fact that I have something tangible so I would actually buy the hardback .

Bizarre the wwf haven't converted all their books to digital, let alone the one that was a damn bestseller.

Top Bottom