• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

I actually thought his books were independent? Or am I thinking of Jericho?

I think at least the first book was done with the wwf. It's got their logo on, and it was published through Harper like all the crap ones that were farted out the door after it was a success like rock's or chyna's, but I'm not 100% sure.

Jericho did his without them (and unsurprisingly they are available on kindle).

I think at least the first book was done with the wwf. It's got their logo on, and it was published through Harper like all the crap ones that were farted out the door after it was a success like rock's or chyna's, but I'm not 100% sure.
I see, I see. I've read reviews that The Rock's book was more kayfaby and himself(mentioning in third person), I've read that Chyna's was full of shit. Lots of lies and things to make her look good. Idk.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
#Furries

yLOQDQR.gif

Menome

Right now the booking for WrassleGAF Mania is looking pretty good

Main Event : Scooter vs DMczaf (Once in a Lifetime)

WWE Network Title Match : Zach vs Bluekaveli

Grudge Match : SunnyMac vs Good Taste

I've still got unresolved beef with Beef regarding Damien Sandow.

Talking about Heenan's books has made me think of all the wrestling biographies I've read over the years.
Are there enough peeps who've read some to do a fave five wrasslin' biographies? Mine would be:

1)Mick Foley
2)Lou Thesz
3)Freddie Blassie
4)Jerry Lawler (feels odd to say given recent events, but the memphis info is great)
5)Bill Watts (apparently he can guzzle anyone lol)

Honourable mention to Bob Backlund, whose book was a million times better then I had expected.

1. Lou Thesz
2. Gary Hart
3. Stan Hansen
4. The Destroyer
5. JJ Dillon

Bill Watts' book was a good read (when he wasn't talking about American Football), but I kinda came off disliking him.

Pikma

Banned
I'm weak.

So damn Nancy's sister met Benoit during a shoot between he & Kevin lol.
Did you finish it already? that shit was really tough to listen to.

It actually made me realize how much of an impact it had on the whole industry, like, I don't even think anyone has fully recovered from it yet, not the fans, not the WWE and definitely not those who were the closest to it.

Did you finish it already? that shit was really tough to listen to.

It actually made me realize how much of an impact it had on the whole industry, like, I don't even think anyone has fully recovered from it yet, not the fans, not the WWE and definitely not those who were the closest to it.
Nah I didn't get through the whole thing, I'm listening to it right now to get the full feeling of it.

Very very loose rumor going around that Sasha encouraged a 'you can't wrestle' chant in her house show match against Eva Marie. I really doubt it happened, though.

if that's true Sasha should be suspended for 90 days

Like Sasha has to start it lol!

Lol, yeah, I am sure the hometown crowd for Sasha was just ripping into a heel character. I remember when Chicago crowd was chanting it at Cena, Punk pointed to himself and had the "me?" look and the crowd went "him!" and Punk was like "okay." So, it might have been something like that but again, I doubt Sasha started such a chant, lol.

Chopper

Jason Jordan retweeted a pic of my nephews holding my replica NXT Tag Team belt. I successfully introduced them to wrestling today by showing them American Alpha's match at Takeover Dallas.

https://twitter.com/dtremlett85/status/747118225981333504?s=03

Anyone else here tried introducing their kids/family to wrestling?

Curtis Axel retweeted this photo the night before Wrestlemania last year. It made my fucking life.

(My son's name is Axel.)

Lol, yeah, I am sure the hometown crowd for Sasha was just ripping into a heel character. I remember when Chicago crowd was chanting it at Cena, Punk pointed to himself and had the "me?" look and the crowd went "him!" and Punk was like "okay." So, it might have been something like that but again, I doubt Sasha started such a chant, lol.
Which event was this, The Punk Cena?

Top Bottom