• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

I can't quite remember, Punk eventually got his cover for WWE13, last one I recall Trips being on was SD vs Raw 2009 with HBK.

But I do recall that one year where screenshots of the game weren't allowed to show HHH in a vulnerable position.
Jeff Gertsman talked about that. Every screenshot and video could not include any imagery of HHH getting beat, pinned, or even somebody attempting offense on him.

jmdajr

62680779.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone curious how Reigns is going to be mentioned tonight

Roman Reigns, still drawing viewers. Can't hate it.

Mahonay

Banned
Everyone curious how Reigns is going to be mentioned tonight

Roman Reigns, still drawing viewers. Can't hate it.
Except where viewership was down with Reigns as champ, so he doesn't really draw anything.

He's going to draw more attention than he ever has by being gone.

If they don't run with the legit heat and intrigue and then him heel when he gets back, Vince will have 100 percent failed Roman Reigns.

imBask

Banned
Except where viewership was down with Reigns as champ, so he doesn't really draw anything.

He's going to draw more attention than he ever has by being gone.

If they don't run with the legit heat and intrigue and then him heel when he gets back, Vince will have 100 percent failed Roman Reigns.

just stop, he's coming back as the hero who "fought his inner demons and is now stronger than ever"

He's not turning

Mahonay

Banned
just stop, he's coming back as the hero who "fought his inner demons and is now stronger than ever"

He's not turning
Just trying to be hopeful. As someone who now finally enjoys Roman as an in-ring talent, I am more desperate than ever to have his character not be something I completely loathe.

Also if they do run with that face return, he's getting booed harder than ever.

The most attention roman could get is to comeback and say he took a shortcut to become champion and would do it again if he was sure he wouldn't be caught.

He'd be the hottest heel in forever, and in a year or two could transition back to a face with zero problems. Why fight against the tide when you can use it to get where you need to go?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well, given Ospreay's injury history, it probably is time for him to start making the rounds to all the feds he's worked with and getting matches off of his bucket list.

Sephzilla

The shocking revelation tonight on Monday Night Raw will be that Seth Rollins tainted Roman Reign's test sample in order to get him suspended for 30 days. PLEASE CHEER FOR ROMAN, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT.

Mengetsu

Wonder how true this is.

WWE abandoned the trademark “Balor Club” on June 22nd.

The application to trademark the name had been in an “OPPOSE TO REGISTER” stage since January of this year due to Baylor University filing an opposition. This abandonment does not appear related as Baylor still had not filed their official opposition as of June 22nd when WWE abandoned their application.

No word yet on why the trademark was dropped but it was listed as an Express Abandonment, like the recent trademark application for Legion of Doom, the name used by The Road Warriors.

It looks like when Finn Balor does make it to WWE’s main roster, he will not be using the “Balor Club” name with Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and perhaps AJ Styles.

pwmania.com/wwe-drops-trademark-for-top-superstar#ixzz4Cn2hIhqM

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why on earth is this WOR just Meltzer giving a detailed account of Chris Benoit murdering his family and the mechanics of how he killed himself

klonere

Banned
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

EDIT: I'm imagining the exact opposite of the Zack Gibson reaction from yesterday, and it's beautiful

ugghh I won't be paid in time before those tickets go on sale, I'd seriously consider heading over for King Ricospreay's coronation.

Angry Grimace

Wonder how true this is.

The application to trademark the name had been in an “OPPOSE TO REGISTER” stage since January of this year due to Baylor University filing an opposition. This abandonment does not appear related as Baylor still had not filed their official opposition as of June 22nd when WWE abandoned their application.

No word yet on why the trademark was dropped but it was listed as an Express Abandonment, like the recent trademark application for Legion of Doom, the name used by The Road Warriors.

It looks like when Finn Balor does make it to WWE’s main roster, he will not be using the “Balor Club” name with Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and perhaps AJ Styles.

It doesn't matter; they still own the Finn Balor name. They can still make money off of the Balor name with random words like "club" attached.

Mahonay

Banned
Wonder how true this is.

I'm kind of glad, Balor Club always felt like a dumb name.
It doesn't matter; they still own the Finn Balor name. They can still make money off of the Balor name with random words like "club" attached.
I guess that's true.

That G1 lineup is stacked. Really excited about the NOAH involvement as well as so many huge matches.

Boots (or Brit Monsoon now, sorry) are you making a G1 OT?

klonere

Banned

Kaladin

WWE has an awesome B1 Get Another T-Shirt for $5 sale. But I can't find a single current superstar t-shirt I really want.

The shirt I want is the CWC shirt they had the wrestlers wear for the parade thing, but I guess that won't go on sale till the series starts.

Top Bottom