• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Wrestlin' is wrestlin', many different kinds but we all love the core.

but really the only thing wrestling isn't... is wrestling

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WhatCulture have their Top Ten Matches of 2016 (So Far) list up:

http://youtu.be/TUCppziLwK0

List in full:

10. IC Ladder Match - Wrestlemania 32
9. Young Bucks vs Matt Sydal & Ricochet
8. IC Fatal Four-Way - Extreme Rules
7. Ricochet vs Will Ospreay - NJSJ
6. Tomohiro Ishii vs Katsuyori Shibata - WK10
5. Aztec Warfare - LU
4. Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles - Extreme Rules
3. AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - WK10
2. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - WK10
1. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn - NXT Takeover Dallas

Anyone picking Nak America vs Zayn needs to come back down from the WWE hype machine. It wasn't incredible. It was fine, but it wouldn't hit my top ten.

but really the only thing wrestling isn't... is wrestling

image.php

Oh my god

NO!!!

I've noticed that they've made it a "thing" that the world champions can't swim and/or area afraid of water. If Swagger couldn't swim, did he get out of that Lake?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Heel argued with some goobers here about Batista and the effect fans had on him?

Yup. Batista put WrassleGAF and basically every other wrasslin "community" on blast. And it's true, even though the people who hated Batista will deny it.

In fact, Fat Chris Hero, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Daisuke Sekimoto, Kento Miyahara, and Yuji Okabayashi all would probably challenge the notion that this year is just all about Styles and Nak America.

Heel

Remember when Heel argued with some goobers here about Batista and the effect fans had on him?

I do remember that, Plywood. Thankfully, time has proven out that I was right all along and we can now all agree that Full Sail fans are in fact awful.

jmdajr

Can't wait until Romen Reigns opens up years later about the emotional trauma all the fans cost him.

Wrestlers are people too!

jmdajr

I do remember that, Plywood. Thankfully, time has proven out that I was right all along and we can now all agree that Full Sail fans are in fact awful.

I love how he told the interviewer that he was pretty sure they weren't booing him in a "you're a cool heel kind of way."

dream

I'm just glad Dave Bautista validated everything I said about you people being jackasses for that "Bluetista" thing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yup. Batista put WrassleGAF and basically every other wrasslin "community" on blast. And it's true, even though the people who hated Batista will deny it.

Not gonna feel bad for not liking a wrestler or for not going along with bad creative because Dave had his feelings hurt. That's wrestling, grow a backbone, Dave.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm just glad Dave Bautista validated everything I said about you people being jackasses for that "Bluetista" thing.
It was funny. It doesn't mean Batista wasn't absolutely great at the end of his run. Wrestling can be funny and good at the same time.

Sephzilla

Batista came back clearly out of wrestling shape and on top of that had a really bad creative push behind him. Not gonna feel bad for booing him.

dream

I guess I just don't see the fun in or funniness of calling Dave Bautista "Bluetista" just because he wore blue, which happens to rhyme with "boo."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dream, did you watch impact?

Would you say Eli Drake is a better promo than every single person on WWE's roster right now? Because I would.

Top Bottom