• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Menome

WhatCulture have their Top Ten Matches of 2016 (So Far) list up:

http://youtu.be/TUCppziLwK0

List in full:

10. IC Ladder Match - Wrestlemania 32
9. Young Bucks vs Matt Sydal & Ricochet
8. IC Fatal Four-Way - Extreme Rules
7. Ricochet vs Will Ospreay - NJSJ
6. Tomohiro Ishii vs Katsuyori Shibata - WK10
5. Aztec Warfare - LU
4. Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles - Extreme Rules
3. AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - WK10
2. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - WK10
1. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn - NXT Takeover Dallas

The Monday crowd this week overall was dead as hell. Not just to the women but to pretty much everything. I counted like three moments on Monday that got the crowd going. Asides from that I haven't noticed a lack of cheers.

It wasn't just this week though. The week before it was just completely dead when Sasha came out.

The womans division is kind of struggling right now overall though. Yes, in this case, we can 100% blame booking. Every story going on is just dumb and boring. The wrestling overall is OK to bad. I can also do without Dana overselling the fuck out of everything in the ring, Charolette too. The constant shouting and talking in the ring is just really dumb.

Kaladin

List in full:

5. Aztec Warfare - LU

It's the year of
AJ Styles
and
Shinsuke Nakamura

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
On Cheap Heat they discuss the divas/womans and the lack of pops going on, as well as complete lack of direction. Happy to see I'm not the only one who noticed Sasha's crowd reaction was completely flat.

All momentum has been lost at this point. When is the last time Charlotte/Becky/Sasha have been involved in a match that stands toe to toe with good men's matches? I fucking love some Sasha Banks, but the Brooklyn Takeover seems like it happened so long ago now.

Heroman

Banned

List in full:

5. Aztec Warfare - LU
Nakamura v zayn should be like number 7, it good but not that good .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Young Bucks must be amazing wrestlers because they look like two random audience members.

On Cheap Heat they discuss the divas/womans and the lack of pops going on, as well as complete lack of direction. Happy to see I'm not the only one who noticed Sasha's crowd reaction was completely flat.

That's because Sasha is fighting Dana Brooke. They blew it by not just pulling the trigger at WrestleMania.

Catching up!

3 looks terrible
3 has the worst boss fights
3 has the worst auto-scrolling levels

even the western 2 is miles ahead of 3 IMO
The slandering of 3 is wrong yet the points on bosses and autoscrolling are completely correct, so conflicting.

Also, while I love Mario World - it's not even the best 2D platformer on the SNES

DK_Country_2.jpg
wHPt6Pb.gif

Seph on point.

Castlevania's better than Mario and Donkey Kong and any other action platformer you care to name. Simon's Quest and any 3D travesties excluded, obviously.
Friend you just named two non action platformers as comparison points, I'm very particular about my sub genre naming don't you know.
Perhaps to try and explain It would be like calling Rey Mysterio vs Dolph Ziggler a lucha libre match.
Castlevania is totally the best action platformer though.

Wrestling!
It's kinda cool I guess.

And yet you have no rebuttal argument.

You just rolled yourself up, friend.
I just ran down the ramp to try and support FF6 with some tactical apron distraction techniques only to be blind-sided by the horribleness of FF4.

Look on the bright side, you beat the best Metal Gear game since MGS3 on the PS2
No lies detected.

XenoRaven

The Young Bucks must be amazing wrestlers because they look like two random audience members.

That's because Sasha is fighting Dana Brooke. They blew it by not just pulling the trigger at WrestleMania.
They're great if you like unnecessary flips and wink wink nudge nudge smark inside jokes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hitman's pretty good, but the latest level was real underwhelming. And it can't stack up to Doom, Overwatch and Stardew Valley.

What a weird spread of games.

I was under the impression that tonight there would be a special preview of the CWC after NXT, but I don't see it on the schedule. Did I dream this?

Somehow I never played it and I'm all about these action games. Just gotta decide whether to cop it on eShop or wait for Reloaded.

It's completely awesome and crazy that Reloaded is even a thing.

I should watch Wild Wild West again. I was 5 last time I saw that and remember loving it. That's not a great sign huh? It's Men in Black but with cowboys!

Maybe I should just watch Men in Black. I miss Will Smith.

It's completely awesome and crazy that Reloaded is even a thing.

I should watch Wild Wild West again. I was 5 last time I saw that and remember loving it. That's not a great sign huh? It's Men in Black but with cowboys!

Maybe I should just watch Men in Black. I miss Will Smith.
The only thing good to come from www were time burger King toys and that song with sisqo

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how do we feel about Nakamura vs Jericho for Japan?

SMRPG ain't bad. It's been surpassed, but it ain't bad at all.
When do ya'll think Roman Reigns will stop wearing that stupid vest?
Why does he need to stop?
friendo, when you are that far off the deep end, there is nothing I can say to change your mind

i just had to quote you to put your ignorance on full display for everyone to see in case they missed it the first time

And it went over like Dean Ambrose's offense #HeelBeef

Top Bottom