• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Watching the Seth Rollins Network special, and it's remarkable. So easy to love and root for the guy, and WWE goes and makes him a heel again.

Fuck WWE.

Also, Styles looks super goofy in that interview about their 2006 match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the funniest part is the thing where they act like Rollins is shoot-upset about losing the title when he was going to drop it to Roman at Survivor Series anyways.

The saddest thing about the gimmick battle royal, is the fact that Monsoon is dead and it's possible he could've been commentating with The Brain.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
IDK how great of a card it could be with Nia Jax on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"In potentially big news, we may now know what drop is hitting the WWE Network in June! While no episodes have been added as of yet, we can confirm that under the Smackdown Replays section, an empty 2005 folder is now available. This likely points to 2004 and 2005 Smackdown being added, which would make sense in keeping up with the RAW uploads.

Interestingly, 2004 already has a fairly substantial amount of Smackdowns added with thirteen, meaning one quarter of the year is already completed. Whether or not this means the drop includes beyond 2005 is anyone’s guess. If this is indeed the case, and 2004 and 2005 are completed, we will only be missing six years of Smackdown until the entire series is complete, which would likely be finished in three more drops."

http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/06/02/junes-big-wwe-network-drop-potentially-revealed/?wt=6

Can someone please explain the allure of Cage to me? He is just doing jack shit in terms of getting me excited for his matches.

The trio champions match was decent but sloppy as hell

Oh wow Hunter finally..... Fuck it that performance was bad too. Bands shouldn't sing the songs, they should just do the instrumentals.

Got a flyer on my car and it had advertisement for UIPW wrestling. One of the main guys featured is Sin Cara(Caristico) in a triple threat match vs volador Jr vs misterioso.

Event is going to held in Montebello, Ca.

6 matches scheduled for that day

Cj9oNSKUoAAZA01.jpg

This match is bullshit, there is no way that Vince and Austin would be together.

They shook hands. Fuck, they've ruined the business. This isn't right, sell out. Even Texas hates you. Why damnit why!

somedevil

Lana is on tv

Well she is going to be on it a lot with total divas coming up and the wedding. Plus she does house shows and random NXT shows in Florida.

Also, I was impressed with Cesaro doing a springboard uppercut in a suit and keeping his sunglasses on while doing it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Nearing the end of my playthrough of Dark Souls 2 and I decided to make a new character instead of finish the game to try and play in a different style.

Yo dodging and rolling is so much easier than blocking hits with a giant shield because I actually have enough stamina left at the end of the enemy combo to hit them instead of just try and regen enough after 3 shield blocks to land an attack

is it worth rerolling as a spellcaster eventually? it seems like the gameplay would get old after a while as a spellcaster

Laws00

Well she is going to be on it a lot with total divas coming up and the wedding. Plus she does house shows and random NXT shows in Florida.

Also, I was impressed with Cesaro doing a springboard uppercut in a suit and keeping his sunglasses on while doing it.

total tvs lol

and i didnt even notice he still had his sun glasses on

he needs to make the best of his tv time. i think this is the first time i've seen him in 3 or 4 months

said they they were chanting USA

Top Bottom